Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's episode was really an awesome one. Though a bit emotional but filled with comedy !!! 😊

Jetha was really worried about how to tell his family about the bad news that he cant take his family with him to london. Daya sees a dream about her visiting London. Jetha was more dissapointed to see it.

The next morning Daya ties Rakhi to Sunder. Sunder gives her an umbrella as gift which has "Mera Bharat Mahan" written on it. Jetha is even more dissapointed.

All the ladies of Gokuldham society come to Jetha's house to tie rakhi to him. Abdul is also present. Daya asks him to sit down so that all the ladies can tie rakhi to him too. He says he does not have any gifts. Anjali says You blessings are the best gift for us. Abdul is very happy to hear this. The ladies give Jetha covers. HE says it is the brother who should give the gift and not vice versa. They say these covers don't contain money. It contains the list of things we want from london. Jetha is dissapointed to know this but agrees to their wish.

daya goes to everybody's house in gokuldham to tie rakhi. everybody gives her gifts. Popatlal gives a bag,haathi gives a thermas.Tappu asks jetha when they are leaving for london. daya says whenever the tickets come we will fly the same day phurrrrrrrrrr....😆 JEtha is still dissapointed.

The next morning he tell the truth to everyone. HE says that they are not going to london. Everybody is extremely shocked to hear it. The episode ends !!!

PRECAP : Nattu kaka asks jetha if he is sure about not going to london Jetha says Yes. Nattu kaka says then please give the ticket to me. I will go. JEtha says " Its not a movie ticket that if i am not going then u can go." Nattu kaka says "Then just remove all the TV's from tony TV.Jetha sa ys " I did not take dealership of tony TV to go to London. I took it to do business.

The moral of today's epi. was really good. That we should not be dissapointed if our dreams are not fulfilled sometimes. We should face them and this will give us the will power to face more such situations.

An awesome episode 👏

Rating :

****/5
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyesh-tech thumbnail
Well i did not watched todays's show because i was very busy in my blog so thanks for sharing a story here...Thanks!
Ishan. thumbnail
MY pleasure Divyesh and welcome to the TMKOC forum.

Hope you will enjoy in here !!! 😊

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😆 It was such a fun & great episode today.Now i have to wait all the way till monday to watch what everyone is going to say. hmm i wish Taarak mehta came on friday's as well.
great update as usual Ishan Thanks !!!😃
Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

😆 It was such a fun & great episode today.Now i have to wait all the way till monday to watch what everyone is going to say. hmm i wish Taarak mehta came on friday's as well.
great update as usual Ishan Thanks !!!😃

Hey my pleasure Devanshi !!!

Actually even i feel that TMKOC should be there on fridays too. I hope they do it soon !!! 😊