Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oooooohhhhhhh RAVY!!!!!!! these are gorgues
LOVED the shahid and priyanka one tooooo good

oh btw am i still eligible to request i no i asked for one don't know if i still can

luv ya
anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ravs dear.... awesome siggies.... Loved all of them... Make one Siggie for me na Plzzz 😳.... with KSG in it.... I'll give you dozens of kisses.... long tight hugs.... and... what else do you want πŸ˜‰ .... but brilliant work dear.... i really liked it.... Best of luck keep rocking.... Muah....

Love,
Annu
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guju_girl1

oooooohhhhhhh RAVY!!!!!!! these are gorgues

LOVED the shahid and priyanka one tooooo good

oh btw am i still eligible to request i no i asked for one don't know if i still can

luv ya

hehe... thnx hun... fire away.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so what can i do for ya...πŸ˜‰
-midnightsun- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anizaf

Hey Ravs dear.... awesome siggies.... Loved all of them... Make one Siggie for me na Plzzz 😳.... with KSG in it.... I'll give you dozens of kisses.... long tight hugs.... and... what else do you want πŸ˜‰ .... but brilliant work dear.... i really liked it.... Best of luck keep rocking.... Muah....

Love,
Annu

hehe... thnx annu... fire away again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jus gimme sum pics to work with... if not then i got loads of ksg anyways...πŸ˜† do u want ur name on it?? 😳
anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

If you have then its ok dear... any pic(s) you want.... name... hmm.... write it if you want... don't write it if you don't want... it's totally up to you... make it anyway you want... and here is your half fee in advance

See I gave you half a dozen hugs and kisses... the remaining you'll get when my work is done..... hahaha... Love you sweetie... thanks....
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey congrats on ur new shop..best of luck....amezing creaitons..really well done..keep it up....
❀️MONA
Afreen22 thumbnail
Hey rav...
wow...ur siggy shop...cool man...
luvd the creations...
keep up the gud work..
thanx 4 ur pm

lots of luv,
AfreenπŸ˜ƒ 

-midnightsun- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anizaf

If you have then its ok dear... any pic(s) you want.... name... hmm.... write it if you want... don't write it if you don't want... it's totally up to you... make it anyway you want... and here is your half fee in advance

See I gave you half a dozen hugs and kisses... the remaining you'll get when my work is done..... hahaha... Love you sweetie... thanks....

hehehe... tnx hun.. lv ya too..
-midnightsun- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey congrats on ur new shop..best of luck....amezing creaitons..really well done..keep it up....

❀️MONA

thnx monz.. lv ya
-midnightsun- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushy107

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvv yr creations hunny plzzz do new siggies on sukirti n hr new pix plzzzzz

will do hun...😳