4th Augtust - Highlight

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Okay guys i have to do update sorry for my mistakes😆

The epioside started with Mamaji. He is very upset about ranveer and thinking should he tell ragini about this matter or Not. Than at Vasu and Indejet room. Choti maa and sayan was there too. Indejet just finish eating and vasu gave medicine to Inderjeet. He ask vasu its midnight where is Ranveer? why didnt he come to meet me. How can he be so heartless.Dosnt he worry about me? Satyan spoke up" nahi bhaiy sab aise baat nahi hai, aap ranveer ke bare mein aisa mar sochiya.Inderjeet shocked.He look at Vasu. Vasu said, " darashal hum aapko aur pareshan nahi karan chaiyata the, lekin ab lagta hai.. yeh baat hum aapse chupa nahi sakte sare halt ke dekh te hua humne ek fasla liya hai humne ranveer se kaya diya hai aane wale dus dino mein ja to phir aapne harko ka kholsa kar de ja phir yeh ghar chod ke chala jaye "😭    Alek is in his room painting, Suddenlt sadhna came, sadna has a notebook on her hands.When alkeh ask what is it on her hand. She said its surprise for you. When she showed to alkeh. Alkeh said , " yeh kaise surprise hai" Sadhna, " bhut accha surprise hai, alkeh ji aap bilkul normal hona chaihe ho dusro ke tara ek dum perfect jab tak ranveer ji ko time nahi mil raha maine socha main hi aapki help kardon , aap chahate ho naa jaise aur pati office jate hain aap bhi jo ( haye alkeh expressions😍)😆 to uske liya aap ko pade karni padegi phir aap ranveer ji ki tarah ap office ja sakeange". Alekh told sadna where can i find teacher. Sadhna said i wil help u in studying. Alkeh you can't be my teacher , you're my wife😉😆. Sadhna laughs, " alkeh ji yeh bhi koi problem hoye😆 ek baat bataeye aap itna kuch kiske liya karte hain. Alek answer , for you. Sadhna tels him then let me help you too. Than alkeh agress they sit down on the bed. Sadna told him to write your own name. Alekh said," woh to bhut easy hain"😆 muja acche se aata hai lekna hai. Alekh wriitng down on the notebook, " mera naam alkeh rajvansih hai.  Sadna said," ab mera naam likayaan. Akekh writing.. mere patni ka naam sa .. SAdna sad da na hai ya sadene na hai😆 .. sadna tels its sa da na 😉😆 Then alkej said " ek aur bhi hai. main aa pa patini se bh u bhut pyaar kartna hoon" 😍 Then phone rings it's mamaji phone. Sadna got shocked that she forgot to cals mamaji. She pickes up the phone . Mamaji ask is everythg alright there. Sudenly alkeh came and he talked to mamaji too. Sadhna took phone to alekh becuase she got scared that alkeh didnt tel mamaji about what happeened.   Ranver calls kiren. She picks up the phoen and told ranver come at the same spot we were going to meet. When ranveer ready he was about to leave naveen stopped him and was rude to him and told him hope you not goa double cross me and when are you gona give my money partner. Ranveer told him i wil give your money dont worry. Ranveer left from there.  
Kiren was waitng for ranveer. Ranveer comes. She told him paper where it wrote that journlaist home adress and kiren told him we found out.

In precap: they showed he was talking to sadna on the phone he told her he found out about that jounnlist and his addres he is lives in the same city.

Sorry guys if i did any mistake or skipeed anything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
well tried . enjoyed reading it.

so now pathashala for alekh!

I hope no one gets to know what ranvir & sadi are doing to get the truth out!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
you welcom haan
i relaly hope too that no1 find out but some how i think some1 maybw get to know or maybe. think something is going .on
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it would be navin who would suspect & might follow him

he is very mean & wants his share of money & so coaxing ranvir
& if he doesnt have faith he might follow him too
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Ya but i dont think he wil follow him...ya but lets wiat fortommrow..man Bidaai is geting so interstung only 10 days woh then culprit .i hope soon we wil find who is it then alkej normal yippyyyyyy
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank u sania! I watched the epi buh really appreicate u taking time in writing this 😊
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.sanj90

thank u sania! I watched the epi buh really appreicate u taking time in writing this 😊

i only can say 2 words😆
thanks, No problem😉
*usha* thumbnail
Thanks for the update........
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks for the update

your effort is very much appreciated
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail