LS Written Update August 4, 2009 DONE

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello..okay, currently, im editing, but i made this post so NIKASHA doesnt come and update..mwahahaha..okay, editing now.. 

recap again.. shoba comes to vipul and sits on beside. she begs him to open his eyes. she apologizes to him for her behaviour. vipul opens his eyes and apologizes to her. she forgives him and tells him to get better..
  • he dies. shoba flashbacks to when she told him he had to live alone. ( so sad..shoba is in shock..T_T) 

[ morning] babli has an emotional moment with beeji. she tells beeji to not wor so much. babli is worried about shoba. she has ben trying to call her, but shoba's not picking up. babli calls vipul's house, vasu picks up. vasu tells her that vipul died. babli is shocked. its vipul's funeral. everyone is sitting quietly, except for vasu. she is urging her sister to come cause the cant keep the body forever.   ( vasu is the only one who is still waering her yesterday's clothes. everyone else is in white.) vasu complains that her siblilngs are stuck in diff countries. she cries for her father. all the ladies of Ladies Special come to vipul's house, including babli and nanda. they all sit down near shoba. babli explains that she as trying to call shoba for a long time, but no luck. she asks how vipul died. vasu bursts and says its because of shoba. people tell her to be quiet. vasu still continues to blame shoba. ( stupid, stupid vasu. I HATE HER! geez, vasu is so heartless. btw, through all of this, shoba is silent. she doesnt respond) babli defends shoba. so does nanda. everyone is crying.
  • shoba finally speaks. she says all this has happened because of me. she says that u wre so good to me. she blames herself. she starts sobbing uncontrolably. ( very, very sad part, btw, she's refering to vipul)

back one ladies special, everyone is sad.
  • nanda remembers vasu lashing out against shoba. then she remembers geeti lashing out against her. she is worried.

geeti comes to college. jassi scares her. she tells jassi to leave her alone. jassi tells her to forget everything. she tells jassi that they cant be friends. geeti says she doesnt want to hurt her parents. jassi tells her that she's his best friend.
  • she leaves. jassi is mad. jassi says now her will get revenge against nanda. he says everytime nanda will see geeti, she will see jassi in her face. ( btw, jassi diesnt think this is all geeti's fault, he thinks most of it is nanda's)

nanda gets off the train. she sees a poster for a new movie. its about a 15 year old pregnant girl.  (basically like Juno) she is mad. she says that kids will get the wrong idea. a crowd gathers. satish kaushik comes and talks to  nanda. he tells her that the movie is about how kids can learn about pre-maritial sex. ( pretty cool scene, imo) 
  • she's says alright. leave it up.

shoba is sitiing. its time to light the pyre. someone asks how long they will wait. shoba says until vinny [ her son] comes. she says that she stole lots of rights from vipul, not anymore. shoba says that vinny will also blame her like vasu. some lady consoles shoba and says vinny is smart. vasu says that her husband is coming but vinny is picking up. vasu's father-in-law says that son-in=law is like a son. so vasu husband should do last rites if vinny doesnt show up. the door opens. someone comes in and puts his luggage on the floor. shoab walks to him.
  •  he talks her ashirwad [ i think]. and she cries into his arms. i think its vinny, the son from canada.

PREVIEW: vinny tells shoba to come to canada with him.
  • jassi is holding geeti's hand and tells her that she cant stay in the college anymore. she tells him to leave her hand. he says. "then whose hand should i hold, your mother's ?" geeti slaps jassi. 

over all, a very sad episode. nothing more to say. wait, also no pooja, for the second time. ps, sorry for mistakes.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON =)

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
What if I trash this topic and make one all by myself?😈

Just Kidding!

I was just about to check and see if an update was posted, and then I would have made one myself. You beat me to it! I will Like this topic when I see an update.

Please use the No Copy feature - if you forget I'll do it for you.😊

Love,
-Nikasha-

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Even I was wondering that Pooja did not show up with other Ladies Special friends to visit Shubha.

Vasu seemed like a total brat. She blamed Shubha for all this. I disliked her character so much.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
even i was wondering abt pooja's non appearance. maybe it has something to do with the turbulence in her life added to the fact that she is now jobless. so maybe she wasnt travelling on ladies special that day.
or maybe they want "special" meeting between vinny and pooja rather than they meet at his father's funeral.
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update