4 August Written Update-car accident

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nikhil's dad goes to the locked room, opens the lock, then goes inside. jahnvi walks in the hallway with a jug of water and notices the door is open. jhanvi looks inside and sees nikhil's dad talking to nikhil's mom's photo saying can she be free making him worried, this wont happen while hes alive, he wont let her be free. jhanvi sees all this.

gauri comes to akash who is talking on the phone. a truck is coming and about to hit akash. gauri pushes akash out of the way and lands on top of him. they stare at each other.

sav lights a diya in front of surya's picture. sav says to forgive her for releasing yuv and proving his killers innocent and making menka far from the family, where must menka be now. rasili and kajri come. kajri says she feels bad too. rasili tells sav to meet menka, where must menka be.

suman orders the maids around. jhanvi and bhavna come. suman tells them to do the work fast. suman shows the things her brother sent her. nikhil's dad comes and says jhanvi's family didnt send anything, they just sent jhanvi there. jhanvi leaves.

champa tells jhanvi things came from her house. jhanvi asks the men who sent it. the men say her brother. jhanvi thinks yuv sent them. nikhil's dad says good thing they came from her house, he is going for parchansh. prakash says he will go too. nikhil's dad says no, then the people here will do what they want. jhanvi says no one in her house does teej and no one knows, so who sent all this. prakash says he did, a jet is like a brother, so its his duty, mistakes create walls, and to forget what happened, he forgives her as is little sister, if he doesnt believe her should he call pitaji. jhanvi smiles and shakes her head.

yuv tells menka to rest in the mandir. they sit on the steps. yuv says she shouldnt have left home and to go back, he doesnt want her to suffer for his gunahs. menka says a moms happiness is also in being with their childs pain.yuv says naman is home alone. menka says everyone is there, he is alone, she wont leave him alone. yuv says where will they stay. menka says they are at bhagban's steps, he will show a way. rasik comes and says thanks to bhagban to make them meet, they can stay with him. yuv says no, rasik is responsible for all the problems. rasik says no its pav, she is having fun their. yuv says he wont even talk to him and to leave. menka tells yuv to listen to rasik and to feel sorry for her. yuv says fine, but only she will stay there, not him, on his kasam, he will prepare where he will stay. rasik goes to get auto. the police come to arrest rasik for stolen things in his home. rasik says he didnt do it. the police take rasik away. yuv says bhagban wont forgive him so easily.

champa says to jhanvi the teej things should be on the thali, this is for husband's love, she was only 4 when her mom died, nikhil's mom brought her here. jhanvi says why are they forbidden from going to maji's room. champa says she doesnt know but pitaji forbade them and its better not to think about it.

the men are driving pitaji. pitaji says to drive slowly. the man says the brakes are failing. nikhil's dad asks didnt they check the brakes. the man says yes but someone must have made the brakes fail. the car goes out of control. they almnost hit some ladies. the car swerves and hits a tree. pitaji falls out and hits his head.

preview: a lady tells jhanvi she looks like nikhil's mom and prays her luck is not like hers.

Edited by neela226 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
i don't understand why betiyaan is kicking Yuvraj out and not Rasili-Kajri ??????????
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash99

i don't understand why betiyaan is kicking Yuvraj out and not Rasili-Kajri ??????????

My sentiments exactly! Thanks for the update!
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't have a clue what happened to Thakurain, but I'm going to guess that Thakur made this underground cave for her (under Thakurain's room) and banished her from his haveli. Judging from the way the kumkum was all smudged on his forehead last night, I think that maybe Thakurain has a duplicate copy of the key from Champa or someone. She comes out only when there is a full moon to wreak havoc in the haveli or rather on Thakur. 🤣

I've been saying this from the beginning, but Jhanvi needs to ask people outside of the haveli about Thakurain. Doesn't she get it that these wusses in the haveli won't tell her anything? Bhabhi has conformed to Thakur's rules for so long, she doesn't even remember anything different. Nikhil *rolls eyes* should've told her, but he didn't. It was another cowardly act in my opinion. Prakash won't because he's like Bhabhi--scared and unaltering. Bhavna doesn't know it probably. Champa doesn't know the real reason, which is puzzling. She's been working there for quite some time, surely she must have heard a rumor or two. After all, that village isn't that big and people keep coming and going in the haveli. It's like the villagers know more about the house than the people who live in it. Absolute BS!!!!!  

I don't know how Pavitra and Rasili manage to find a place for themselves at the G house after everything that they have done. Saras manages to kick her brother out, but fails to understand why Pavitra is there in the first place. It's all about the blasphemous money!!!! And none of the G people get it!!! They're like blockheads seriously. I don't even see the connection of Niyati killing Yuvraaj. 🤢

The truck scene.....I think every show has had a truck scene. lolll
From the update, it looks like Akash and Gauri had a gazing moment. It will definately be love for them now!!!   How come the truck driver didn't honk or at least try to stop? If I'm assuming the scene correctly, then why in the world would someone stand in the middle of the street talking on the phone ? There are sidewalks for that kind of stuff. After analyzing Akash and Gauri, I have come to a conclusion, that what he wanted in a wife has drastically changed. He wanted someone indepedent, modernized and "presentable", but now, everything will be different. He'll want someone who brings him tea every hour of the day, takes out his food and clothes and shoes, plans his birthdays, gifts him tacky shirts, takes care of his mother, and most importantly, he wants someone who saves him from trucks by giving him a body slam attack!!!!!

I apologize if my post dripped too much of sarcasm. I just can't help myself when I read these absurd attempts of entertainment.

Thank you Neela for the update.

rainabow thumbnail
I think the reason Karji is allowed to stay (side note--why do they still call her Pavitra?) is because of some more BS Indian law. If they try to kick her out, she will threaten them with some kind of lawsuit...of the same variety that allowed her release from prison in the first place.

On that note, why didn't Suryakant's driver testify? He was the one who brought the truth of the story to light in the first place.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachna789

I don't have a clue what happened to Thakurain, but I'm going to guess that Thakur made this underground cave for her (under Thakurain's room) and banished her from his haveli. Judging from the way the kumkum was all smudged on his forehead last night, I think that maybe Thakurain has a duplicate copy of the key from Champa or someone. She comes out only when there is a full moon to wreak havoc in the haveli or rather on Thakur. 🤣

I've been saying this from the beginning, but Jhanvi needs to ask people outside of the haveli about Thakurain. Doesn't she get it that these wusses in the haveli won't tell her anything? Bhabhi has conformed to Thakur's rules for so long, she doesn't even remember anything different. Nikhil *rolls eyes* should've told her, but he didn't. It was another cowardly act in my opinion. Prakash won't because he's like Bhabhi--scared and unaltering. Bhavna doesn't know it probably. Champa doesn't know the real reason, which is puzzling. She's been working there for quite some time, surely she must have heard a rumor or two. After all, that village isn't that big and people keep coming and going in the haveli. It's like the villagers know more about the house than the people who live in it. Absolute BS!!!!!  

The truck scene.....I think every show has had a truck scene. lolll
From the update, it looks like Akash and Gauri had a gazing moment. It will definately be love for them now!!!   How come the truck driver didn't honk or at least try to stop? If I'm assuming the scene correctly, then why in the world would someone stand in the middle of the street talking on the phone ? There are sidewalks for that kind of stuff. After analyzing Akash and Gauri, I have come to a conclusion, that what he wanted in a wife has drastically changed. He wanted someone indepedent, modernized and "presentable", but now, everything will be different. He'll want someone who brings him tea every hour of the day, takes out his food and clothes and shoes, plans his birthdays, gifts him tacky shirts, takes care of his mother, and most importantly, he wants someone who saves him from trucks by giving him a body slam attack!!!!!

I appreciate the way u have put the story for thakurain

it might be possible & janvhi will very well take up the issue with the villagers once she settles down.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update neela

what is in store for gauri - akash