BB: Aug 3rd 09 Written: Devi Bharti

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Anu is shown looking through the crowd at the women protesting. The last scene is shown again from yesterday with the ladies protesting. Bharti and Payal close the elevator and leave the protest.
The ladies ask to see Bharti, they wonder what kind of woman writes stuff like that about other woman.
Amarjit says what kind of preposterous behaviour is this(word of the day). The woman  are like what is this Bharti has written, theres an article about women living with men before marriage.They say if she enjoys this so much why doesn't she do it herself. Amarjit says maji, betiji, etc, tell me what you want.
The women ask to see Bharti and they say they  will burn down the magazine if she doesn't come.

Bharti is still in the elevator, and telling Payal that they should go as the magazine honour is in this. Bharti is wondering how this all happened and who wrote it. Payal says that they should go downstairs and see what is really written in the magazine and find a solution.

Meanwhile the women are still at it, ripping the magazines and breaking stuff all around. Amarjit says please stop this preposterous behaviour, stop breaking this office. They asks to see Bharti. Arman steps in and says devyo and devyo, whoever said you shouldn't have come here is stupid, good for you guys. Arman says that he is with them but why are they taking out there anger on the tables and chairs. He says because they are stremathi(and destroying them is wrong).Arman says don't waste your energy, until bharti comes. Amarjit asks them what they want to drink, before Bharti comes. He aks Narayan to serve them. Amarjit gets out of the office and sees nane. Nane asks if he can do something for him.

Arman says Bharti will come, and Gyan says no she won't. Amarjit says if she doesn't come then i will jump off this building and will land right on you arman.
Bharti and Payal are reading the article outside. Bharti says i never wrote this article. Payal says this sounds like something Bhaskar would write. Bharti says ya Bhaskar but not Bharti. Bharti asks her what the difference is.  Bharti says one is a man the other is a woman. Bharti says after the call from mom and helping neha, helping aunty, i realized that Bhaskar couldn't do all this. She says that she is now Bharti.
Payal looks at her in shock and then squeezes her arm. Payal says remember that you are Bhaskar, that you need to get the hawali, your position. Bharti says how could i have forgotten, i'm the man.

In the office, the women are drinking soda's. They finish their drink and they start protesting again. Amarjit says i told you she wouldn't come.
Payal and Bharti come there and are dressed in sari's. They join the protest.

The assitant comes and says that Bharti has come, and that she has joined the protest against herself. Amarjit says this is proposterous. The women stop and look at Bharti. Everyone is shocked to look at Bharti in a sari. The women asks who they are. Bharti says hi, i'm Bharti,Men's universe editor. They all say that Bharti looks desi. Bharti says thats the problem, you guys know people by their clothese and not their manners. Bharti says i feel so angry that i want to break this magazine.
Bharti says i'll tell you what was really written, because it wasn't actually printed in that magazine. Bharti starts praising women etc etc.
Bharti says this is all a plan by someone to make me look bad by a man. She says this is not only a problem in mens universe but throughout the world. Bharti says here i'm fighting for you guys and you are saying stuff against me. Bharti says you guys can kill me but i wont be leaving my post because before me there was a man in charge who thought women were worth nothing. Bharti says and i'm a woman, and i know the problems we have to face. She says sometimes our sandles are broken and sometimes our hearts.
Bharti says because we are only known for our bodies and when a woman does something great, they think we are having an affair with our bosses,why.

The women all look at her sadly. Bharti says when we are home,they say we can't do anything and when we are out, they say we shouldn't. We are the ones that pay for our bro.sis education. People watch us when are are being raped,why. Bharti says this is our worth in this country and here we are known as devi's. (wonderful acting by ragini).
The room is silent and everyone looks on at her. Amarjit starts clapping and so does everyone else. Anu and gyan look angry. Bharti realizes all she has said. They continue to clap while Bharti wipes her tears.

Precap: Nane says i'll fill a case against you, to Bharti.
Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for update.

Wondering, how will Bharti reverse this situation.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks, wow, this drama keeps on getting better
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwiiiiee ....wat an amazing epi .....😆

Thanx 4 the update ...
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Today's   episode  was  toooo  good.I  loved  it !
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx salma di!!
im soo glad about how bharti feels now!! it truly does seem like she is bharti, not bhaskar

great speech!! can't wait to watch it!!
thnx once again
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
still not any charm
amazing
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank u for the update!!! great episode.....great speech by bharti...yeah owwww anu's plan flopped
littlearty thumbnail

great episode after few days..briliant work...by ragini....i loced it...BHARTI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d update di...!

What Bharti said was so true n so amazing cmng 4m her..! 👏

n i hope Bharti gets to keep her job..n i wonder y Nanhe wants to fill a compaint..god..!...