betiyaanteam thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 GUYS i feel if twinkle wont have left the show it would have been better....she is a brilliant actor....the way she use to spk up....nobody could....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š....I miss the charm and beauty of twinkle ORIGNAL LAKSHMIโญ๏ธ in the show....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....the way she carried the character nobody can do it...Now since the show is ending....no hard feelings to anyone...i wish them all the best for future๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....but i feel if twinkle was still there the show would have lasted longer.....โญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you!!! The show rocked until Twinkle was a part of it her character was so strong that it actually made the show watchable. The minute she got fired and replaced the charm of the character died and the story also completely died. From being the main character, Lakshmi was left as nothing more than a person who stood in the background as an extra just for her face to be zoomed on i have nothing against gunjan but i also prefer Twinkle as Lakshmi maybe if Gunjan was shown in the same way as Twinkle was shown then she would've made a better choice for Lakshmi

sorry if it hurt anyone just a personal opinion๐Ÿ˜ณ
I agree Twinkle had the presence in this soap. After her I feel some thing lacking.
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yes i miss her but wasnt she arrogant