Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the double updates meli..

Kaveri and those irritating scenes..  😡 Selvi should have thrashed her some more..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Meli - both your updates were interesting indeed. Abhi is so ungrateful....after knowing that she has more share to the house while Arase has only 1 share she is really jumping sky high. Ippo I am sure they do not have any share at all. How does Thilaga plans to  fight against Arase??

Note: Roja.... Arase thread is giving me problems again....:-(  Thru Mozilla Firrefox I am unable to edit my posting if there is an error.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Note: Roja.... Arase thread is giving me problems again....:-(  Thru Mozilla Firrefox I am unable to edit my posting if there is an error.

Sue chechi, so far I havent faces any problems with firefox so its strange you cant edit your post...can u plz post a screenshoot of that error so I will be able to help you.

If you faces problems with firefox, maybe try to uninstall that and try opera😊
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

selvi, should pour some chile powder or salt on kaveri hand when taking her to hosp. then she knows the meaning of love...who will pay the hosp bill? her boyfriend or her family.😭

mr.saro, dont be sissy..😳
are you good person or bad person? 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: honeydaisy

selvi, should pour some chile powder or salt on kaveri hand when taking her to hosp. then she knows the meaning of love...who will pay the hosp bill? her boyfriend or her family.😭

man...do u think a spoiled brat like Kaveri will leave her mother do that, she wouldnt hesitate to fill in case on her mother calling it for child-torture😲 but man..i would like to see that Kaveri suffer and run to her mother like a crybaby😆