Aug3rd-Aug7th Updates and discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

Monday Aug 3rd updates

Episode 656

Thangam, GJ and Selvi in discussion about Kaveri.. SingaPerumal (SP) comes in with his padai.. Thangam has a small verbal fight with SP and leaves with Selvi to temple.. SP says Chee J .. I know that you were shot by Vishy.. But only that is truth.. GJ is confused.. SP continues saying Vishy had not kidnapped Saro and you did not save her.. But Vishy shot you.. GJ is shocked.. He asks Vishy told you all this matter us it.. Don't trust him.. he is lying.. SP says I met Vishy and he is very angry that he did not shoot you properly.. GJ is tensed.. SP says that means Vishy will soon shoot you.. GJ is scared.. SP updates GJ about the latest happenings .. i.e, NT is out on bail and has joined hands with Vishy.. GJ taken back.. SP says Madurai Tilaga is the one who bailed NT out.. GJ sulk down on chair and kannathila kai veichu yosikarar .. SP adds some more fuel to the oil and leaves..

Thilaga's mom serves coffee to Saro.. US gumbal and Tilaga tease Saro indirectly to have come here leaving her husband and eating OC soru.. Saro is hurt.. After a point of time.. Saro speaks back politely that she is staying her since Arase requested her.. US gumbal teases her that she should be saying my Chakalathi and not Arase. Saro is speechless. Tilaga challenges that she will spilt the chakalithis and updates Saro that NT is out and that she has bailed him out.. Tilaga and clan give a dirty look at Saro and leave.. Saro is weeping and Tilaga's mom stands helpless..

Arase comes and see Tilagas' mom on sitting on the floor and asks what happened.. She says Saro is heart broken. Arase goes in search of Saro and finds a crying Saro..

Thodarum

Tuesday Aug 4th updates

Episode 657

Arase comes and see Tilagas' mom on sitting on the floor and asks what happened.. She says Saro is heart broken. Arase goes in search of Saro and finds a crying Saro.. tilaga's mom updates Arase about Abi and Tilaga insulting Saro.. Arase is furious she summons all and asks Thyagu if she needs to use her gun again.. She scolds Tilaga and Abirami for misbehaving with Saro.. Tilaga tries to raise her voice.. Arasi shuts her up and says you are nothing for me.. I would have destroyed long back.. I did not want your mother who lost her husband to lose her daughter also.. I allowed you to win all times since I felt bad that your father died because of the judgment my hubby gave.. I thought your anger is justified.. But you have no rights to meddle with my guests personal life.. Tilaga says I have taken the gr8 NT out on bail.. Arase says so what you have bailed a criminal.. Arasi asks Sara to shut his wife's mouth.. Arase turn to Saro and says I am a destroyer for baddies and will protect goody people like you by giving my life.. She comforts Saro and walks away leaving Tilaga and clan in anger..

NT and Vishy sharing a nice moment.. Singam comes.. NT says he wants to do some work. God has created humans to do good or bad wok and he is born to do bad things only.. Singam says not only you we 3 are born to do bad things..  Singam says NT you are just out on bail.. so probably Vishy wants you to take rest , eat good food and build up the lost energy.. NT says food is not important.. only work is important. We need to take revenge on Arase. Vishy says we need to finish Saro first.. Singam says but Saro is ur thali kattina manaivi.. Vishy says no she is my enemy.. her thali should not b there anymore..  Thali should not leave her neck by me dying but by she dying..  By now she would have told all truth about me to Arase .. and that is dangerous.. NT is thinking if he hanging around in a police officers house just after bail is a right move.. Vishy says you go to Arase's home as Tilaga's client.. Go and meet Tilaga and watch Saro and finish her off.. You are my chellam now.. All that we earn is for you after me.. NT says now that you have said this.. I will give my life for you.. Vishy says no more giving life .. only taking lives !

Tilaga's mom (TM) is ironing Arase's uniform .. polishing Arase's shoes.. Saro is behind her and asking her to share some work burden..  TM says she is an servant in this place and offers to wash Saro's clothes since Saro is a guest of Arase.. Saro refuses.. Sara and Tilaga are watching all this.. Tilaga get mad.. She shouts at her mother for doing all this jobs for Arase and insulting her.. TM says I  work for what I eat.. Abi and thyagu join and tease TM for acting as per Arase's orders.. TM says I do not want to eat OC soru..  thyagu says she is insulting us now.. Sara says athai please leave this home.. TM says I am not athai for you.. Sara says ok aunty why are you doing all this servant job.. TM says I am doing it to wash off my daughter's sins.. Sara says I give you a day's time.. you need to leave this home ..  TM fights back.. All start shouting.. Saro calms TM and takes her away.. Tilaga gets a call.. she throws away her cell phone in anger..

Kaveri is sitting in a corner .. Selvi comes and talks to her.. Kaveri does not respond.. Thangam comes and says Kaveri is jut like her grandmother Arasi in her mannerisms and character.. She asks Selvi to being something for Kaveri to eat and that she will convince Kaveri to talk to Selvi.. Selvi goes to kitchen and Thangam tries to convince Kaveri.. Kaveri is mad.. she shouts at Thangam and asks her to shut and leave..  Thangam goes ot kitchen and sees Selvi arranging Murukku, athirasms and vadais and ask Selvi why you did not call me for help while making this.. Selvi says Kaveri likes only my hand made .. Selvi goes to kaveri and asks her eat her favorites made by her.. Kaveri does not reply.. Thangam tries to make Kaveri eat.. Kaveri just throws away the plate in anger..

Thodarum

Wednesday - August 5th update

Kaveri refuse to the food Selvi made for her, Thangam says she will eat if she gives nu and tries to make that periya satan Kaveri to eat..but she just push it away. Selvi is hurt and angry. She scold Kaveri but Kaveri just says she is not interested on their food, she doesn't like those food anymore. She likes western foods. GJ hears the noise sand wonder what's going on? Kaveri cries to him and complains they have keeping her inside so she wont hang out with Jegan. GJ says he understand and says nothing is wrong on that as she have already told her parents about her boyfriend and send her away with some money too. Selvi scold him as he is the one who spoils her but he says they have to trust their kid more. He knows what he is doing and she need to come down to Kaveris level to get her on her own game. Selvi is hurt as she made those food with pasam and aasai'she doesn't want her daughter to live the same life like her.

NT pay a visit to Thilaga and congratulate her for bailing him out. Saro is shattered to see him and he calls Thilagas smother for a maid. Thilaga introduce US gumbal and they all have a chat. NT starts to tell a story about a king who tried to escape death from a snake but wherever he went, that snaked followed after him and killed him. Saro is shattered and scared'NT gives her a look and leaves. US gumbal doesn't understand anything out of that story but Thilaga says those who should understand it would have understood it staring at Saro.

scene of the day - do not miss the last 3 mins of the episode....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thilagas mother is tried and Saro says being a diabetic patient, she need to eat on time and force her to eat on the same dinning table US gumbal eats. Thyagu bully that poor lady for being maid etc. Abhi rudely tell her to get up as no maid can eat one the same table like him..saro ask why they are so harsh but Abhi rudely tell her to mind her own business..Arase arrives and wonder what's going on as she could hear them from outside. Saro tells her everything, she scold the US gumbal..they in returns says its their house etc. Arase says yes..she have given too much space for certain people and now their attam is too much. She warn them if they try to create more problem, they don't sit here and eat but behind the bars. Abhi rudely ask who is she, she is crossing her line when Arase shout out on them'she knows everything about their forgery, how they faked her signature to get that bank loan. That manager is behind the bars now. US gumbap proest and pretend like nothing happened. They accuse Arase to put the blame on them and act innocently when Arase lose her temper and kick them out of their house. Abhi again rudely says they haven't done anything shameful like she did, she has a daughter out of the wedlock and its not KKs daughter. Nothing is more shameful than that'Arase takes out her belt and start to beat them up with that and kick them out.semma adi from Arase...she should have done it long time ago🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£
She warn them that was the limit, they cant stay there anymore and she only bared all of this cause of KK but not anymore. How long will say the same crap repeating ? FREEZE   

Thursday - August 6th update

Saru and Thilaga gets a call from Thyagu who inform him they will go back to US. Saru want to know why and why this sudden decision? Thyagu just ask him to meet them at the local travel agents office.

Saru and Thilaga rush to see Abhi n co and wonder why they took that sudden decision. Thyagu says they don't want to go back to that house where Arase leaves, she kicked then out and that to by beating them with belt. She threatened she will arrest them for a forgery case if they don't leave that house. Thilaga is mad and want to confront Arase.

Saru too is very angry and Thilaga push him to keep up the same anger when he confront Arase instead of being scared. Saru in anger shout at Arase for crossing her limit. Who is she to kick Abhi out of the house? She want to send them too just like she sent KK upstairs. Arase lose her cool and gives him a big SLAPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Everyone is shocked. She shout back how dare he blame her when he lives with his brothers murder. When he first arrived he was very nice but now a days he too is bad just like his sister and wife. Does he knows what his sister did? They made a forgery and she has prove for that. They went behind his back too as they got the bank loan and bought a land without his knowledge. If she wanted she could have sent them to jail but she didn't but that's it..she wont be silent anymore. Thilaga is angry and both challenges each other Thilaga challenge she will make surer Arase loser her job and Arase warn her, everyone who tried to do that disappeared without any address and the same will happened with her too.

Jegan comes to see Kaveri and Thangam invites him inside. He is not happy with Kaveri's dress and ask her to change into something nice. FREEZE   

Friday - August 7th update

Jegan is not happy seeing Kaveri's dress and ask her to change it. She goes and changes to another one but he doesn't like that one too. This continues for a long time, just like a fashion show.

Thangam notice that and request Selvi to have a talk with Kaveri. Selvi refuse so Thangam decides to talk. Kaveri has finally wore a black dress Jegan likes, but Thangam doesn't like that and nicely advise Kaveri it isn't nice for a girl to show her body like that. Kaveri gets annoyed and ask her to stay away. Thangam again tries to advise, kaveri gets angry and ask who is she to advise her? After all she is a OC soru in that house and what kind of relation does she share with her? Selvi hears this and demand her to aplogies. Kaveri refuse as its right, Thangam is a thandasoru there'Selvi gives her a big slap. Kaveri in anger runs up to her room and locks it. Everyone is worried and knocks on her door to open it but she refuse. Selvi is unaware of that happenings upstairs. Kaveri cuts her hand, and opens the door. GJ and Jegan is worried, jegan takes her to the doctor.

Thangam tells Selvi who is very sad and upset. GJ is angry and warn both ladies to stay away from Kaveri's issues, he knows how to handle her. All three waits for Kaveri to return back from doctor'FREEZE  

Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Thanks for the update, Nitya  
Well, GJ deserve it.....
but Saro,,,, very pity,,,,, all roundakatty,,,, bullying her....
Thanks Nithya ... i'm really annoyed with Saro .. If only she would have told the truth to Arase , all this would not have happened 😑.... Feel like singing , "Kuththu kuththu nu kuthanum kuthanum , moththu moththu nu mothanum" .. Kuththu & moththu to Vishy , GJ , SP , Thilaga & last but not the least Saro 😳 ...

Welcome to IF & Arase section , karthik_843 .....

thanks nithya
saro is the stupidest woman on this serial!
Thanks da Nithya.

Brinny, somehow Selvi belongs so that most stupid list..i mean she knows GJ and have lived him all those years but still is naiv/blind, Saro have always been shown as a emotional person so we can expect silly behaviours from hereπŸ˜†
well, the award of moron should goes to all members in arasi family. arasi know well abt GJ, he kills thamarai, but still trust time. GJ another idiot. when vis give everything to him, he say no need now. Now  vish will use the money to his 'pet' NT. why the usa family talk nonsense all the time? are really they from usa or stay in house where they named it USA? lion is smart one in this serial. atlast we found someone with brain in arasi.
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Nithya ... i'm really annoyed with Saro .. If only she would have told the truth to Arase , all this would not have happened 😑.... Feel like singing , "Kuththu kuththu nu kuthanum kuthanum , moththu moththu nu mothanum" .. Kuththu & moththu to Vishy , GJ , SP , Thilaga & last but not the least Saro 😳 ... Welcome to IF & Arase section , karthik_843 .....
How much of torture Saro went thru coz of GJ and yet she wants Selvi to carry on living with a crook like him. She shd be happy that she was able to see the dark side of GJ and inform gingerly to Selvi abt it. What kind of logic is she following...she doesn't mind being a widow if Vishy is sent to the gallows but protective over Selvi. What is the difference between Vishy and GJ?....in fact both shd be marching to the gallows holding hands..!!😑😑
Originally posted by honeydaisy

well, the award of moron should goes to all members in arasi family. arasi know well abt GJ, he kills thamarai, but still trust time. GJ another idiot. when vis give everything to him, he say no need now. Now  vish will use the money to his 'pet' NT. why the usa family talk nonsense all the time? are really they from usa or stay in house where they named it USA? lion is smart one in this serial. atlast we found someone with brain in arasi.
Lion is a crafty fellow...he makes an awesome life partner for Thilaga....they make a winning combination..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates.

Mr. Thilaga, kuch chamatkar dikhao, how long are you going to remain in the shadows? Arrey if you  continue boxing from the shadows, soon I'm going tot phenko my joota and chappals at you!
Originally posted by jagdu

Thanks for the updates.

Mr. Thilaga, kuch chamatkar dikhao, how long are you going to remain in the shadows? Arrey if you  continue boxing from the shadows, soon I'm going tot phenko my joota and chappals at you!
I second that Jags....Mr. Thilaga is actually wearing a skirt and he irritates me for being just a dumb..!!😑😑