Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree with arti.

This is a great Forum and the show is being shown elsewhere which puts the onus on members to come over here and discuss.

SO it would be great if we could keep on discussing here.

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shruti,Please dont archive KGGK forum.I completely agree with Arti.Many fans still visit this forums,i know only few threads are active but still people visit on regular basis.Here we can post pic and articles and dicuss our fav star..we can find all threads at one place but if you archived it it will be highly difficult for new members .Please consider our request.Closing this threads will also reduce no.of active members.If you are finding difficult to manage then we are ready to moderate this thread but please please don't archive.

Shweta
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well seriously it will be a great if this section will not be archived...but if it really is,then what about our FFs.....who do we need to pm the links of our FFs so tht they can b moved??
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel sad.It's hardly active,but we are attached to this section-would be glad if it's not arcieved.😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mods please don't archive this Forum!! Its not just about the sentiments attached to it...there are a few members who do make posts / discuss here regularly..also, some of the reular members too visit the Forum / make posts occasionally unlike some of the other Forums that have got archived! The Forum will be completely dead if archived...so please let this Forum stick by!...

THANKS