Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idiot.Box thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Any idea of this new character Prayukta introduced in yesterday's episode. What's her role in Meera's life?
chandnii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prayukta wants to marry Ratan Singh
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
don't u just like the couple jaimal and minal... so cute !!!
In today's episode, Meera tries to learn to prepare 'bhog' for her gudda and burns her hand.

In some previous episode, she had already learnt that when Jaimal and Raoji were teasing her..
Edited by Ms.Pooji - 14 years ago
S_rocha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't find this serial to be authentic. Don't know what you guys think but this show has really twisted the history. I was watching this serial in the beginning but finally left watching it. It shows story quit different from what i read
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode of 11 sept 09 , is very sad and disappointing as meera somehow comes to know about her mother's (veerkunwari)death.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
can any1 tell me does meera accept bhojraj as her husband in future...i mean i dunno much abt the story only just little wati read in skool...can any1 enlightened me on tis...going by the curent track as 2 she is confused on hearing abt bhojrajs sec marraige...she does feel 4 him......so how the stry progresses from here on ...wat was in reality???can sme1 throw light on tis?