This is the Meera Daily episode discussion & Chat corner
Here you can discuss about the episodes of Meera
Chat with your friends on Meera etc....
But of course there are some rules...

::Rules::

- NO BASHING
- NO OFFENSIVE WORDS
Posted: 14 years ago
today's episode ws very soul touching  as jaimal n meera were separated it ws very painful n full of emotions
n d scenes wen meera read d letter n after dat tears cming from her eyes ws very touching i cnt control my tears 😭
meera n jaimal both were outstanding today
n i cnt wait to see tomorrow's episode it wl be super emotional episode as i realized through d precap

I know...today's episode was really sad... Meera was looking beautiful when she dot dressed and everything...
today,s episode was so touching specially at the end when she was crying n looking at the mirror. i think this will make her love krishna more cuz her bro is drifted apart from her.
Beautiful and very touching episode. The little girl is awesome. Kudos to her acting.
The girl is a really good actor!...
Meera has come a gust of fresh air on indian television. Such pure emotions, lovely music, amazing cast and of course richly decorated!!!
I know...the actor playing Meera is really pretty and she's also very good!...
The best bit about the episodes are when Meera is with her Murti/Gudda and the bits with the songs. I really liked the massive Shiv Ling in the 3rd august episode!
Today's epiosde was really good... I liked how Meera gave Krishna to her brother... that way his mother is going to be so angry...