July 29 highlights

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Karan is arrested. He asks inspector that he wants to talk to his lawyer but inspector beats him up.

Shubha comes to her old house. She wakes up Mangala sleeping in kitchen. Vipul is not at home. Shubha wonders where he is. Vipul has gone to Shubha's house. Mangala asks shubha to forgive Vipul. Shubha tells Mangala not to mention to Vipul that she came.

Babli calls Pooja. Pooja tells her about Karan's arrest. She cries that she shouldn't have done all this.

Nanda and shivam are at railway station. Shivam says he forgot his lunch box at home. Nanda gets upset but he says he was just joking so at least they can talk about something otherwise there is no other talk.

Pooja calls Inspector and takes her complaint back. Karan is released.

Shubha is at station. Nanda sees her and takes her to Ladies special. Shubha is hesitant in going on Ladies Special. Shubha tells everyone she got another job. After being asked by everyone, she breaks down and shares her sad story with all ladies. Ladies say that they share their sorrows here which they can't at home.  Everyone's thinking about their own lives in background.

Pooja opens the door and Karan is back.

Edited by -Happy4Ever- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
now karan is bound to do something bad..i just hope pooja just leaves him so that she does nto get harressed any more
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thank You Happy! Seeing there was no update I was about to post Highlights, but my video was taking forever to buffer so I was waiting for it to load.
What? Pooja you egg, first you grab Karan's collar and  yell your lungs out at him, then you break down and take back your statement. Pooja... you need to get some lessons from Babli.
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
It takes time to climb bold steps. Pooja is taking baby steps. Soon she will learn to be more confident and strong against Karan.
Nikasha. thumbnail
I agree. One step at a time for Pooja. Sorry for troubling you by asking you to post Highlights - I saw you posted Highlights in the Palampur Express forum too.
Nikasha. thumbnail
^

Please use the Like button for thanking her post. It prevents spamming and un-needed comments.😳
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

I agree. One step at a time for Pooja. Sorry for troubling you by asking you to post Highlights - I saw you posted Highlights in the Palampur Express forum too.

Not a problem. Have you stopped watching Palampur Express. We need more active members there.
Nikasha. thumbnail
I never watched it. I thought it'd be active in that forum also, but I never really caught on to the show's storyline and stuff.