Hey.. can i get some info here

aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys...

My name is Rashmi... i'm new in this forum..

I wanted to  ask  something.. I live in Suriname (is a country do google it if you don't know where this is).. So i live here but we get news from India through india bolly news or just that news channel "Aaj tak" and there was a topic about this show a few days ago.. It had showed that people were against this kind of show because of the questions there were ask during the show.. you know personal questions ect.. There was also shown that some politic's i think were also against it.. so i thought this show would not be aired any more.. but still i see episodes of this show.. Have they not banned this show?? and why are they still showing it??

Sorry if i have not explained it in a proper way... but please do explain to me

THanks in advance

Rash aka aandhanika

Edited by aandhanika - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can you be new to the forum with 2694 posts?

The High court threw out the case so the Program is not banned. Freedom of speech and expression won.
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: orms

How can you be new to the forum with 2694 posts?

The High court threw out the case so the Program is not banned. Freedom of speech and expression won.

Ohok thanks for the info..

Uhmm hahah sorry **i mean new in this seccion *Sach Ka Saamna*...  I'm not a new member on this site 😳

Edited by aandhanika - 14 years ago