29th July 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
29th July 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Bebo is in tears and doesn't know how to cook halwa at all. Just then Amrit walks into the kitchen and Bebo pretends to put the sugar back into the jar. Amrit takes a cup of water and gives Bebo the instructions. Bebo suddenly has a wide smile on her face and starts doing everything Amrit says wholeheartedly. In one instruction Amrit says "Now pour water" and Bebo turns around saying "How much" excitedly. Both look at each other and feels alittle awkward.

In the living room, Gursheel is telling everyone that it's Bebo's first time so she will take a while. Gursheel asks Gullo, the helper, to check on Bebo and just to check on Bebo. Amrit takes the pot of water and pours it in whilst Bebo mixes the halwa. Bebo mixes the halwa wrongly and Amrit puts his hand on the ladle and shows Bebo. Bebo smiles and stares at Amrit and slowly takes her hand out. Then Amrit mixes everything and says that the halwa is all done. Just then Gullo walks in and tells Amrit that she will take over from now. Amrit goes out. Gullo is garnishing the halwa with nuts when Gursheel walks in and sees the halwa being made and is really mad. Gullo says that Bebo made everything and that she is just adding the nuts. Gursheel says "Nvm, let's continue with the ceremony".

Everyone gathers at the altar and prays. After the puja, Bebo gives the prasad out to everyone. As Bebo gives to each one, Maro tells everyone that it is Bebo's first time making a dish and takes the money which the person hands to Bebo. Everyone has smiles on their faces after eating the dishes and nods. Pappi takes Amrit outside for something. (Means Bebo cooked good food). Everyone leaves after the eating the prasad. Maro takes a portion of the cash she collected and gives it to Bebo. Bebo gives Gursheel the prasad. Gursheel takes out a wad of notes and hands it to Gullo. Gullo says that she did nothing and Bebo made everything. Gursheel tells Gullo that now they have 2 additional mouths to feed and can't afford to feed her. Gullo begs Gursheel not to fire her. Gursheel says that she feels bad but both Bebo and her will figure out something and handle the household chores. Bebo says "But". Gursheel turns around and looks at Bebo. Bebo keeps quiet.

Just before Gullo is about to leave, Bebo says "Hold on" and goes to look for her purse but its nowhere. Bebo asks if anyone has seen her purse. Maro says that it could be anywhere. Goldi says "Perhaps you left it in the car, go and check". Bebo says "Nono, I brought it, remember you said it was nice". Then Goldi and Gursheel makes up some excuse that it could be in the room chucked away somewhere. Then Bebo takes out her ring and gives it to Gullo and says "This sister of yours is doing something for your children, do take it". The other 3 looks more heartbroken than Bebo. Outside Gullo sees Dulari Bua and Gullo says "If Amrit's mother was stable, the situation in the house would have been better".

Daljeet and Prabjok are fighting again. Daljeet says "Are you happy now with what has been decided". Prabjok says "I thought after Bebo left, everything would be alright so I kept quiet but it's worser. Now that Maharani is in her sasural enjoying life".

After Gullo is gone, Gursheel says "I don't think you would ask me to do such a heavy task". Then Bebo goes and clears after the guest. She clears the plates and cups. The 3 looks on with a evil smile. Bebo clears everything and goes to wash the dishes outside. Gursheel brings in more pots and offers to help Bebo as Bebo was from a rich family and was everyone's laddli. But Bebo says she can manage on her own. But Gursheel says "I have nothing to do, let me help". But Bebo declines.

Outside, Amrit buys Pappi the toy he was eyeing on. They are going back home when this flower girl comes and asks Amrit to buy flowers. Amrit doesn't want to and the girl asks her to buy the flower to put on the head for the wife. Amrit holds it and smiles to himself. Pappi asks Amrit to buy it for his aunt.

Gursheel is laying out the dried vegetables and sitting with Bebo as Bebo is washing the dishes. Bebo places one pot out for dry but it drops and Gursheel asks Bebo to be careful and that the pots are not in order and she will get nervous when things are not in order.

Amrit and Pappi arrives outside the house. Goldi is eating Gol Gappi. Amrit tries to hide the flowers at the back. Goldi wants to see what Amrit is hiding and Amrit shows it. Pappi runs into the house. Amrit wants to go back in but Goldi tries to stop him 2 times by asking him to eat the Gol Gappi and lastly to pay for her. Goldi runs into the house. Pappi comes out and takes Amrit to play games with him.

Goldi goes to Bebo and tells her that it's her first day here and she shouldn't help much and sends her outside for rest. Gursheel pulls her hair and says "What are you doing, who will do all the housework now Gullo is gone". Goldi says "Amrit was walking into the house and luckily he didn't see Bebo doing the dishes!". Gursheel praises Goldi. Both sister looks on with an evil smile.

NO PRECAP
Edited by iheartspink - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabzz thumbnail
Thankyou for taking the time to write the updates, i rely on them so much... Thanks a ton...
iheartspink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabzz

Thankyou for taking the time to write the updates, i rely on them so much... Thanks a ton...

You're welcome. I really appreciate it.
But sometimes my updates are really late as my dad doesn't let me stay online too late and Laddli comes on at 12.30am :$

karan.jh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks you l

Ragvir =awesome
Paru=best
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...........
VirgoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update great help : )

x
mah403 thumbnail
thanks so much!!! we all rely on you iheartspink :)
-jia- thumbnail
Thanks...u were right....Bebo is gonna be tortured and treated like a maid while Amrit will have no knowledge of this whole thing....
Poor Bebo!!!
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
prabjok and buaji are jealous and unhappy people. unfortunately in this world there are many people like that. that is what makes life interesting. prabjok has still not understood the power of love and affection. very sad for her and buaji (who doesnt deserve the honorific "ji" for sure!)

bebo's sanskar is amazing and her parents brought her up extremely well.

bebo will go through difficulties at her husband's home and come through all of it a winner with her love and affection.

i am very impressed with bebo's character. well done creatives.
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update 👏 i feel date buaji influences Prabhjhot alot otherwise she wudnt b soo bad and am feelin sorry 4 Bebo ............ looks like she will have 2 go through alot but am sure she will cum out at da end as a winner 😊