Avinash Sachdev- an actor par excellence

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If there is one thing that keeps me coming back to Choti Bahu is definitely Avi's acting. He emotes beautifully and looks good contorting his face in every emotion. I sincerely hope he makes it to the big screen soon. And it is subdued and never over done. I have watched the way he acts so naturally with his "grandma", with his brother, mother, Mrinalini and Birju. Of course, his scenes with Rads are amazing.

He has the body structure of a young Amitabh, but by far handsomer. He has the "pretty" looks of Shahid Kapoor with the clean jawline of John Abraham- makes for a great screen presence. His dancing needs work- that dream dance during Holi with rads was stiff. But, like Sanjeev kumar, he can work towards an amazing acting career without having to shake much of a leg. His body language and poise is wonderful.

All the best Avi, hope to see you in a film soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulasee thumbnail
his chemistry with radhika is lethal
Simran_o9 thumbnail
Insha AlhaEdited by Simran_o9 - 14 years ago
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have not watched any other serial so I don't know how good other actors are, but I am hooked on this one since I saw an episode in January where Dev was interacting with Dadi. His smile (the best 😍), his expressive eyes, his chemistry with Dadi, and all the things you mentioned in your post about Avi made me a huge fan. If you see the SBB/SBS segments you will notice his mannerisms, his style of talking, his personality,etc is quite unlike Dev and yet when we see him as Dev we are convinced he is Dev and not Avi acting as Dev. We feel the emotions he is emoting. He is convincing and natural.
I hope we see him on the big screen soon.
Edited by dg86 - 14 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot agree more. I am not too much into watching serials.. I watch them fleetingly. But, I always come back to watching CB. Only due to Avinash.. the story-line and general setting is very far removed from my usual tastes and likings. But, the sizzling on-screen presence of Avinash is a deadly lure for me.
The way he expresses love, yearning, anguish, disappointment, passion, anger.. all through his eyes and voice makes me go weak in the knees. He stands head and shoulders(literally) over all the other small-screen actors in terms of acting prowess and charisma. I hope he has a very bright and long future as an actor.
sabnanazar thumbnail

I am very much impressed with his dialogue presentation. I would like to say this to Avinash also. 

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed the initial few months of this serial. Whenever I had seen the promo, I would see Radhika in bridal attire, which did not attract me much. The name 'Choti Bahu' was also not very appealing to me as I thought it to be yet another saas-bahu kind of a serial.

When I went to India in summers, I saw my folks watching this serial, so I also sat with them. There I saw Dev following Radhika all around, hanging around her! And I fell for it hook, line and sinker!! 😃

Such was the charisma of Avinash/Dev!
TheCynic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Certainly an excellent and effective actor, but I hope he sticks to the small screen and avoids the big one. He can get ruined there.
brishti78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Avi is the one and only thing that keeps us so tied up with CB. Even if we try to untie this knot, we cant. We keep coming back. What ever we say about Avi is never enough, so I wont even start. My best wishes are with him, I know he'll make it big.

Thanks for the post Blokes.
kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot agree with you more

AVI -looks, body language, acting range of emotion and his chemistry with RADS - you can literally feel, taste his pain. HE IS amazing.

I also like the shudh hindi language and portrayal of  vrindavan/ small city culture.

Also I think that Rubina has done a good job portraying Radhika - she also has a very experissive gentle face (allthough her character has limited range - when she is happy she can really show it)..And more importantly her voice is very very melodious - totally fits the role.

I love that Radhika is always dressed so simply - she looks even more pretty !