written Update 28July - Dhan Tan nan Kanji is here

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The episode started with Santu reaching her Nanaji's house. Nanaji is confused about her coming back at an odd time with her Box in her Hand.

He asks her the reason of her coming home at such an odd time. . Santu lies to him that she felt like staying with them and even Maalik is not there in the town so she should take the opportunity and spend time with her family.

Nanaji is not convinced and asks her that in spite of so many issues (yeah there are five of them)at her house why did she come here. She tells her that everything will be alright (Santu back into her Mata Avataar) and they need not go anywhere hence they should unpack. Since Maalik (why is he missing) is not here so they can't take any decision anyways. Nana ji is super confused. He asks her "Santu tell me the true story Khemi has already broken my confidence by telling me such a big thing.

She tells him that "everything will be alright and Khemi and Hiten will also be able to marry. "

Nanaji retorts "are you mad how in the world do you thing that it will be possible. Tell me what have you done" (Nanaji she has trusted a fox and ensured that Maalik now kicks you guys out)

Santu Breaks the news of Chuta Cheda and Nanaji looks like as if he is getting a heart attack (Literally).

He tells her "what do you think you are going to do"

Santu breaks another bomb and tells him that she is not thinking she has done it (if only she had brains everything would have been fine.)

Nanaji is maha upset and says "what all will you girls show me in this old age (wait and watch) , Khemi has done something wrong unknowingly but you have done it on purpose(she always does silly things and on purpose) what do you think that even if you leave maalik he will let a manglik girl marry his son.

TO which Santu replies that Hitens Kundli has some shani dosh and the marriage between HK is possible (we know darling that it is bound to happen but you trusted and listened to a wrong person)

Nanaji  then tells her I had asked u to think like a malkin and not like a mother or a sister (I guess DM needs to tell her that) . But Santu Mata tells him that some decisions are the same whichever why you think.

Khemi overhears and cries.(Now she should run away with Hiten)

The scene shifts to Mahyavanshi residence.

Jhamku is ding Jhadu Pochha and singing some Gujju song (sounded nice)

She suddenly turns around and asks Moti "where is Santu she is not visible anywhere in the house"

Moti tells a  lie that she has gone to het Maayka.

Jhamku is skeptical and asks that she never informed anyone. Or maybe she told moti exclusively  or there is another possibility that Moti has booted her out due to her being Choti jaat. (She knows Moti so well'Do something about it Jhamku)

Moti suddenly turns around (bond style) and has a bangle in her hand which she offer to Jhamku nd tells her  "for once tell me what is that Raaz where is Kanji waghela and I will fill your house" (with what)

Jhamku then tells her  "  the her kangan is very beautiful but it seems that she has forgotten her lesson very soon, she has tried to bribe her once in past and she got her answer"  Moti tells her that what she should do put the house in her name. Jhamku tells her that it was not required as she is alone and she is there to ensure that she gets her do waqt ki roti  she then continues " that she sometimes feel that she is much bigger than her(moti), (Moti has her superconfused look on her face) as she is surprised to see how so called bade log stoop down to the lowest of the limits to get their means but thenthey don't realize that when chote log become chota then what will happen"

(I love this woman she shows moti her place so well hope santu picks up some cues from her--- Jai Jhamku Mata ki)

Jhamku then starts walking in other direction Moti stops her and asks where was she going. Kjhamku without turning around tells her that she must follw her if she wanted to come (I love her) she was going to meet Kanji Waghela.

Moti has this million dollor look on her face as if someone has spanked her. And she suddenly walked behind Jhamku.

They reach Central Jail. Moti is surprised. "Here '''."

Jhamku tells her "Yeah Central jail thanks to you and your father Kanju waghela is loged in the jail."

(Father  I thought that Moti did not get married as she was paloing her nanka. Moti lied to Santu ---Liar)

Jhamku goes and asks about Kanji Waghela. And she is told that he is been released 4 days ago. (Missed him)

She askes tha jailer as where has he gone now. And Jailer tells her that they do not keep track of the people who leave the jail

Jhamku pulled up moti once again for ending Kanji's Party in the jail.

She tells Moti "I feel that your kismet is bad (LOL) till she did not come Kanji was there in the jail for years but now that she has come to see him he is been released 4 days ago"

(he was not partying there Jhamku but good for pulling up moti)

Suddenyl there is an unexpected break and then emerges a big orange cart and out of which emerges one man whose feet are shown in the begning. He looks at nanaji from behind the cart.

Suddenly Santu mata emerges and asks him whom was he looking for. She then askes him who he was he says the golden name "Kanji Wahgela"

And santu ke dimag ki ghanti baji and she remembered moti asking about him.

He tells Nanaji that he was Chhagans friend. Nanaji claims ignorance but Kanji tells him that he was Chhagans friend. And he got very sad when he got to know of his death.

Kanji touches nanajis feet and nanaji asks "itne saalon baad dukh hua" and he tells him that the place he was lodged in he possibly couldn't have come to pay condolences. He tells her that I had left my amanat with Reva and Chhagan and I am there to take it back. He tells her that I had left my Santan with them. The police was after me and I had to leave my kid with them.

They show a flashback where Kanji leaves his son with Chhagan and takes a promise that he will never tell anyone. And nanaji is doubtful that chhagan never told him about that baby to which kanji tells hi that chhagan has kept is friendship.

Nanaji tells Kanji that he does not have any clue about it. T o which kanji says that if he gets to know anything he should inform him.

Kanji then gets up from the bed and looks at santu ans asks whos this kid, Nanaji tells him that this is Chhagan and reva's middle daughter and he looks at her very sentimently and  touches her forehead while looking at her intently (Now I am sure Santu is that Santan and Moti's daughter Imagine what will happen to Moti when she gets to know this)

Santu is in thinking mode that if Moti was asking about this guy. And Nanaji is thinking that I am sorry that for the first time in my life I have lied. I have lied even after recognizing Kanji how can I forget my Damad's Friend. But it is good that the truth remains hidden.  

Hope you guys like the update please do leave your comments after reading it.

Edited by ranjnanarang - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ranjna for a great update.

DM is going to come back to a mess created by Santu and Motiben. On top of that Khemi is going to take off somewhere. DM sure will have his work cut out for him in trying to undo this mess created by these 3 women.

On top of all this Kanji Waghela has materialized too and is trying to locate his kid.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Ranjna..

I really hope Moti gets a slap on her face if Santu turns out to be her daughter!!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ....
wow .....wow ....wow...this is getting interesting ..
just cant w8 to see it ...
goblue thumbnail
I am sure that santu is benba's daughter. serves both of them right. so now santu is married to her mamaji, may be benba is adopted too .. oh ! deliciously interesting twists..
macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is states in the update Kanji leaves his son, so how can it be Santu she is female and a boy is male, most likely to be Hiten being motibens real son.
rita7482 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good update thank you
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ranjna for the fab update. Thank goodness now, finally we are going to get to know the secret.
shef01 thumbnail

Well it is so clear Khemi is not Santu's sister they must have exchanged Hiten and Khemi so that makes her moti's daughter and Hiten a choti jaat person. So now we have to wait and see how Santu gets back in the house.

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If Nanaji knew about the truth that Khemi and Hiten are not really related as maasi and bhanja and still hid that fact, I would consider him a villian too.  Serves him right that Santu has now come back home after signing off the divorce papers inorder to get Khemi and Hiten together. If only he had revealed the truth, Santu would still be at DM wouldn't she? The old man really messes up people's lives, first by asking Santu to marry a guy who is nearly three times older than her and then keeping the relationships a secret.