Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

(My reactions after watching a disastrously good episode!)

Yaar meri toh jaan nikhal gayi, last part dekhte...Haila! Itni shuddh Hindi....Mujhe translator ki zaroorat hai!  Uy Maa! Abhi bhi mere pasine choot rahe hai! I don't want to talk about the King of the palace...Thats it...Ultimate....Jo nahi dekhna chaha woh bhi dekhna pada! 😡

GIST:

Yudi comes home, Imli wants to go for walk...Takes her...And I dont want to mention the next scene...

Imli slips again, He holds her and brings her back in!🤢😡

Imli worried about Gurumai and does not want to meet her, CR accpets...Bur Gurumai comes in as she did not get their information.

She checks Imli and says she cannot feel the presence of the kid! Everyone is shocked....Then Gurumai tells it she cannot feel the presence due to the fact that its not yet 5 weeks and asks CR when her 5th week (Sorry Beena di...Mujhe laga ki woh mahina tha!) starts for which CR replies..."Day after tomorrow" RS and CR ask Gurumai to stay grant them the blessing and then leave...Gurumai agrees!

Now I think you would have understood the last icon for!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode continues with yesterday's scene where CR tells Imli to get ready as gurumai is coming and give her blessings. Imli leaves, CR asks Bhumi not to repeat such acts!

Yudi comes home and gets a call from palace but no one speaks! He again gets a blank call , enters the room and sees Imli with the phone....(Arrey! Pata nahi, Rani ke bina try kiye Yudi Imli ke kamre mei chala gaya? Kya raaz hai? Mujhe toh kuch samaj mei nahi aa raha....)
Imli tells she is not feeling well and wants to go for a walk, CR hears it asks yudi to take her...Yudi accompanies her and asks she was the one who called...Imli replies yes. Yudi asks why she cut the call, Imli says she did not have gutd to talk to him and was scared....Yudi asks not be scared and he too is a human (Well, Thats a news to me!)

Imli tells she is apprehensive about Gurumai coming as she tells "Kissi ki nazar na lag jaaye" Yudi tells he understands her concern and will talk to CR!

Imli slips while walking....Yudi holds her...(Yaar! Shukr karo Back ground mei Pehli nazar nahi baja...Warnaa sabki chamdi uttar deti! Mujhe Yudi ko kisi aur ke saath dekhna pada....Zindagi mei kabhi nahi socha ki Yudi se nafrat karoongi, Lekin aaj kar rahi hoon...It was better he is put into spell again!)
Yudi takes her in by holding her hand...(😡 Iam too deeply hurt by his behaviour)

Next morning while CR is giving Aarti to everyone, She tells Imli that Gurumai will not be coming!

FIRST BREAK( Coming Up: Gurumai tells she can't feel the presence of the kid!...What I was craving for was the break....😆 Sorry for the bad Joke!)

Imli slips again.....Everyone is worried...Yudi holds her hand and takes her in...Rani is sad!

Meanwhile gurumai comes into the palace and everyone takes blessing!
Gurumai asks CR if she is not happy by her arrival..CR says nothing like that but Gurumai asks her to answer. Rani informs her that they had called her ashram previous night and told her not to come, Gurumai tells she had already left and did not get the information! Gurumai asks if she should rwturn..CR apologises and asks her to stay. RS aks her to bless yudi and Imli and kid! Gurumai tells she firsttake bath and then bless!

CR informs Imli about Gurumai's arrival.....Imli says she doesn't want to go...CR persuades her!

SECOND BREAK  (Coming Up: Gurumai tells she can't feel the presence of the kid!)

CR tells its a boon to get blessings grom her and everyone got (Bhavyata ko chod diya...koi baat nahi hum bhi bhool gaye!) Yudi enters the room and watches Imli touching her tummy.....(Pata nahi aage kya huva....Scene shift ho gaya) Yudi brings Imli downstairs...Holding her hand! CR asks Imli to take blessings...Yudi and Imli take blessings...Imli sits near gurumai (Achcha hua yudi ko yaad aagaya ki Rani bhi hai...Rani ke paas jaa ke baita!)

Gurumai tests Imli's pulse and puts her hand abruptly down... She tells them who to bess and what to bless...There is no kid in the womb...She cannot feel the presence! Everyone is shocked! CR asks her to test once more, Gurumai tells her touch is a gift and no one has questioned it before and her touch has never deceived her till now!

Yudi says they are not questioning about her ability but just curious to know and asks her to continue. She starts chanting "Om" She asks how many weeks passed...Niharika tells 4...Gurumai tells thats the reason she was not able to feel the presence of the child and can feel it only after 5 weeks. She asks CR when the 5th week is starting....CR informs its from the day after tomorrow! RS and CR asks her stay till then and give her the blessing and then go! GuruMai agrees and Imli is worried!

Episode Ends with no precap!

PS: Beena di Anshu di....

Galati keliye kshama chahti hoon, prakat karne mei galati ho gayi! Aur badha ke liye bhi maafi chahti hoon! Iss choti si galati ko lagu samajkar anugrah kijeye!😳

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rosh ab itni shudhdha hindi i loved it yaar........meri FF ke bahar koi to bola hahahhaha

and i really loved epi and what are you talking about king of the palace and jo nahi dekhna thaa woh bhi dekhnaa pada did we miss again here and they showed something more in india
like we did not shown precape

tell me yaar

ramas thumbnail
ye ye kahani mai twist great.  Chalo kisine sach to bola. Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok got it

dear gurumai was not asking about month dear you are mistaken
she was asking about SAPTAH.......means week

so imli is only 4 week pregnent not month yaar.......so dont kill creative its not their mistake.........😆😆

Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot Rosh!!!  Eppy wasn't so bad....I was glad to see Imli's discomfort........

I agree with your icons n it wasn't Rani maiyaa throwing Yudi towards Imli. It was CR herself n what is Yudi doing in Imli's room these dyas???? In fact Rani wasn't happy seeing Yudi give al lthe attention to Imli...I mean helping her walk as she hurt herself

Rosh dear it wasn't 5 months, it was 4 weeks and 5 weeks of pregnancy!!!!

Beena there was no precap....
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rosh im loving your emoticons and wah ''Disastrously good episode'' 🤣

Yaar yeh kya teri jaan nikal gai itni diffucult hindi sun kay , main to teray aasray pay baithi thi kay tu translation kar day gi update main...meray to sar pay say guzar gaiy saaray dialogues 😳

Acha hua mainay first part nahin daikha..... i have saved to be tortured while yudi was catching imli 😡

Aur yeh Rani ko moch aati hai to pooray mahal main MATAKTI phirti hai ''masakali matakali'' gaati hui  to imli ko kyun Yudi ki zaroorat par gai....😡
Imli tu bhi Rani ki tarah super commando ban ja jisay na sardi lagti hai na moch ka asar hota hai...🤪 🤡

Hey kisi nay notice ki jab Guru mai enter hui to no LIPSHTIC 🤔.....but JAB sitting on sofa to full make up with dark LIPSHTIC... 😛 🤣
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rosh thanks for the update....Love you dear.🤗

So the conclusion is Imli is not pregnant.  She just wants Yudi's attention.  I hope GuruMai feels a kid in Rani's womb.....wouldn't that be a nice surprise.  We will get our Yuvraj. 
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Rosh thanks for the update....Love you dear.🤗

So the conclusion is Imli is not pregnant.  She just wants Yudi's attention.  I hope GuruMai feels a kid in Rani's womb.....wouldn't that be a nice surprise.  We will get our Yuvraj. 

Bobbie...

Do you reside in my mind by any chance? I too was thinkng the same....!

Yup! Imli is not pregnant and her tension was visible on her face! Iam liking it.....I had a great relief when I read ki gurumai is going to reveal Imli's secrets...Achcha hua!
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

ok got it

dear gurumai was not asking about month dear you are mistaken
she was asking about SAPTAH.......means week

so imli is only 4 week pregnent not month yaar.......so dont kill creative its not their mistake.........😆😆

Di, I confess I thought ki two months guzar gaye...So it must be months they are talking about. Mujhe thodi der baad galati ka ehsaas hua!(Kya karan.....Dimaag ki batti gul ho gayi Imli ko dekhte hi!)  Mei aap se yeh anurodh karti hoon, aap mujhe maaf kar de!😳
ramas thumbnail
 Rosh don't worry it happens no need to apologize. Aur plz do not call your self Tuchh yaar you are a  one of the most  devoted  RKABians.
Tum hare updates se toh hamari subah shuru hoti hai😊
Thanks dear,
chalo ab tuchh sahabd vapas le lo.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago