28th july updt RB READS DA LETTER

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
stupid Lady Vrinda. The answer that Yug should give Vrinda is that he has no connection with Mrs. RB, but he still loves his love Vrinda, who is dead and does not exist physically for him. His love Vrinda is alive in his memories and this lady Mrs. Rb has nothing to do with Yug.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Ok Vrinda is annoying me and I have just read the updates, i have been so busy but come on listen to Yug.

Thanks for the update
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
now that is the line......... i officially hate this VRINDA!!!!!! bechara Yug.......... do you need a hug????🤗
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myluv_harshad

now that is the line......... i officially hate this VRINDA!!!!!! bechara Yug.......... do you need a hug????🤗

he eagerly is waiting for a 🤗, he will have a bad time if he has to accept one from Bharti///
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
The way Vrinda said "give Bharti your love", as if love is something you take out from your pocket and give.
Why Bharti was silent... couldn't she say that Yug never forced Bharti to marry him....
This Vrinda should suffer like hell....
Its such a dumbo serial, everyone is blaming or expecting a piece of Yug.. strange people. I think Yug should just run away from this jungle.