Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is what my source tells me.....

Priyanka and Hemant have been invited to be back in Wild card entry.😊

Looks like Farahnaaz and Yashodhan are not in the list of wild card selection.💔😭

So far Shalini is not mentioned, but  am sure Zee definately is gonna try and bring her back!

In addition to Priyanka and Hemant, Zee has invited 5 NEW contestants who were told to wait in mumbai since the time they were on waiting list. Also few others have been invited who were rejected in auditions.

They are going to show two episoded with these contestants and will ask for public voting. Based on public voting they will select aprox 3 contestants.

The best of the lot that is coming in wild card entry are Priyanka, Shrishti Bhandari, Bhanu Pratap.

Edited by Awww - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no yashodhan?? :((

2 girls and 1 boy will come through WC
then eliminate a boy the following week

is that kid one of the invited? It was between him and abhijit/yathart  or someone i think, but he wasn't picked cuz of bad gala  or sumtin
Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Awww

Looks like Farahnaaz and Yashodhan are not in the list of wild card selection.💔😭

So far Shalini is not mentioned, but  am sure Zee definately is gonna try and bring her back!

In addition to Priyanka and Hemant, Zee has invited 5 NEW contestants who were told to wait in mumbai since the time they were on waiting list. Also few others have been invited who were rejected in auditions.

They are going to show two episoded with these contestants and will ask for public voting. Based on public voting they will select aprox 3 contestants.

The best of the lot that is coming in wild card entry are Priyanka, Shrishti Bhandari, Bhanu Pratap.

I dont think Shalini will be back because show already have lot of singers from Bengal/Assam. They will keep regional balance to get more votes than dividing votes. In reality Shalini does not deserve any place in top 10.. IMO

It is sad Yashodhan is not coming, he along with Priyanka desrved most to come back. And then Farah Naaz.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm happy about priyanka being back but disappointed yashodhan isnt
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zee for sharing

Happy for Priyanka.. hope she gets in..

Should have included Yashodhan . he is better than Hemant..
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Alkaji and Abhijeet have a lot of say in who will be selected finally. Political connections will be of great help too. But contestants must be able to sing.
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm sad yashodan & farah aren't coming back :(
wth... that's not fair. and instead some new people? wow :|
whateverr.
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nvmEdited by SmarterDesiKid - 14 years ago
chutneyx4404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awww

who are the last two people you mentioned?

oh, and i am disappointed that neither farah nor yashodhan got called back...but i guess they weren't interesting enough for the audience.
chutneyx4404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

no yashodhan?? :((

2 girls and 1 boy will come through WC
then eliminate a boy the following week

is that kid one of the invited? It was between him and abhijit/yathart  or someone i think, but he wasn't picked cuz of bad gala  or sumtin

and then one will come in second or third...but probably second.