Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I  know  we are not suppose to say anything remotely insultive so creatives this is my feelings to Ur lack of originality n plain meanness for using our most loved moments of YuRa on Imli & Yudi as well ..
ya Rosh I knw ur depression after seeing tomorrows precap I wasa like  

I also feel the same

ramas thumbnail
Suranji Rosh we all feel same way seeing her in Yudi's arm . But think this way Yudi will regret holding her. He could have and should protect any one right he is a king so it is his duty. So let us he is doing his duty as a king.
I like RuMi today from what I read and I am gald now they will work like a team  for save YuRa throw out Imali mission.
Thanks for the great update Rosh. and don't cry we all know Yudi is doing this as an obligation he is not putting his heart in to this.Don't worry Imali ki to band bajnewali hai.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh,

Yaar, Ye kaisi update kar Rahi ho tum......Mera Yudi Imli ko apni banho mei kaise le sakta hai........oh I am boiling with anger 😑😑

Rani is going to distance herself from Yudi?  Is it CR's chaal? 
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Rosh,

Yaar, Ye kaisi update kar Rahi ho tum......Mera Yudi Imli ko apni banho mei kaise le sakta hai........oh I am boiling with anger 😑😑

bobbi I told from day one CR is involved here. She is scolding and stopping RuMi. Don't worri Imali kitne bhi kambaan chhod de Yudi fasne wala nahi hai.
sapna99 thumbnail
🀒

Rosh,

After today episode i am fuming CR seems to be turning a blind eye to everything is it for the heir or has CR herself bought Imli here she so concerned about her in today episode its so fustrating!

And imli and Yudi......yuck yuck, yuckie yuck!

oh sorry forgot in my anger thank you Roshniji for the update how you wrote the precap dont know i had to look away from the screen!
Edited by sapna99 - 14 years ago
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh ya ... I'm sorry,  with all that anger I forgot to thank u rosh ... U do an amazing job we appreciate it ... u do ur job thru rain or shine .. n right now these days its all Rain ..

actually make that its thunderstorms all the way these days .... 

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

First...thx Rosh for the update!!! You are a braveheart

Second I want to K**ll someone today (sorry mods if it is inappropriate....tell me if I shd remove it)

.....Suranji each emoticon is apt for today. i switched on the TV today in last 2 min and the moment I saw the precap I was seething with anger.

Creatives have gone nuts....using such a beautiful Yura moment on Yudi n Imli.....how cud they do this😑😑.....I have never been so angry.....the current track has frustrated me totally...it must end ASAP....I don't care how....just fast forward it ....

Lastly.....good luck to whoever will write tomorrow's update
Roshni. thumbnail

Rosh,

Bobbie...My heart broke after seeing this...I seriously wish he drops her after realising its Imli (Humpty Dumpty had a great fall!πŸ˜†)...Pata nahi..pehli nazar mei song back ground mei kyun bajaaya!

Bobbie..You better like me for doing this update courageously!

Roshni. thumbnail
Aww....Suranji...Thank you so much.....And previously I loved the Icons...So apt!

Raksha di....I too think its all CR's chaal pata nahi....! Par aapne dekha? Woh Imli...Yuid ke saath kya kar rahi hai? Yudi ne mujhe dhoka de diya!

Sapna....Yaar...Mujhe bhi bilkul achacha nahi laga yeh dekhte waqt, Bahut bahut bahut gussa aaya! I wanted to break my TV!

Anshu di....Mei hi kar rahi hoon update...So better come and read it....I can see scary movies alone but I cant see this...So sab log haazir ho jaayiye...Right after the epi ends...!