Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
very good update. now m eagerly waiting for their 1st date.
good jb. keep it up.
hgrhr thumbnail

ohhoo...mayu is a casanova in this one..!! hehe....dress dekh ke hi job mil jayegi..Nupur mayank ko nahi chodne wali..! Band bajega uska...aisa lagta hai...hehe...

I'd love to read more...do PM me when you update!
mjht_fan thumbnail
wow awesome update love ur ff
plzz update soon and if possible om me
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
cute ff
continue soon
and pm me when u updt
adi_gupta thumbnail

nice part

continue soon
spiritcrimson thumbnail
awesome yaar....toooo goood....pleaaseee do continue soon and pm me!
isha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Part 2
Nupur was completely ready for her interview infact she had already practiced 10 times in front of the mirror and since today was probarbly going to be one of the best days of her life she had chosen to wear her favorite salwar suit. Nupur looked at her self in the mirror one last time and said to herself "aaj to yeh job mujhe milkar rahega." Nupur looked at the folder that contained all her certificates and prayed that the creative director would choose her as their assistant. Nupur looked at the time and saw that it was 8:00 and decided it was time to go the bus stand so that she would be able to catch the bus and reach to the M and S advertising Company at 9:00 for her interview.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank had taken a shower and got ready within 10 minutes, and was in his car. He looked at the time and saw that it was 8:10 and cursed himself for taking so much time for getting ready. He started the engine of the car and looked into the rearview mirror of the car. Looking at himself he said "perfect, ab mujhe pata chala ki itni sari ladkiyan tere chehre par kyu marti hain, Mayank Sharma." MAyank smiled but another look at the time reminded him of Samrat and his bet and he reversed the car out of his driveway and then drove his Mercedes at the speed of 80 miles per hour to get to his office before 8:30 am.
----------------------------------------------------------------------Nupur was walking to the bustop, and had almost reached it when all of a sudden a black mercedes zoomed by and splashed dirt all over Nupur. Nupur had no time to react before the car dissapeared from sight. Nupur looked at her clothes and almost started crying. They were all ruined. Nupur looked at the time and saw that she didnt have the time to go back home and change and make it on time for her interview. Nupur looked around helplessly and saw that they was a nearby store that sold clothes. Nupur quickly entered the store but saw that they didnt sell salwar kameezes infact all they sold were tanktops shirts and skirts. Nupur immediately walked out of the store but then realized that if she walked in on her interview with dirty clothes no one would give her the job. Nupur walked back into the store and quicly purchased a pink tanktop and a skirt. Nupurchanged into the clothes she had purchased and looked into the mirror and tried to pull the skirt she ad bought as down as possible. She looked at the time and realized sooner and later she had to leave the bathroom inside the store she had changed in, so Nupur took a deep breath and walked outside the bathroom. She stepped outside the store and quickly went to go wait at the bus stand. While she was sanding she saw that a couple guys were staring at her but nupur ignored them and muttered under her breath "uske aankhoen thi ya button, mere saare kapde kharab kardiye aur itni decency bhi nahin ki aapna chehra dikhade toh main uski jaan le loon, magar agar woh black mercedes car mujhe vapis dikhjaye na toh us driver ko to main maar hi doongi."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank had seen that he had just splashed a girl with mud and had only caught a slight glipse of her. Infact all he had seen were her clothes. She was wearing a pink salwar suit, but he could hardly care anyways she was a behenji and for her he was not going to lose the bet he had kept with Samrat. he arrived at his office parking lot and 8:25 and saw that Samrat was waiting for him.
M- hey Samrat
S- Hey dude
M- vaise main brag nahin karna chahta magar maine bet vapis jeetli
S- toh
M- toh tu mujhe kuch dega nahin
S- kya
M- tu humesha mujhe mana karta hain, magar teri secretary bohat hi zyaada hot hain ab toh permission dede ushe dinner pe bulane ki
S- dont even think about it Mayank aur vaise bhi aaj tujhe teri assistant choose karni hain, koi hot waali choose karlene jisse tu dinner, lunch and breakfast pe bula sake
M- iska matlab teri secretary is off limits
S- Yes, mayank kyunki jab tu usje dump karega na toh woh mere samne hi aake roagi
M- toh tu bhi ushe sahara dedena dinner par
S- Shut up Mayank aur chal 20 minutes main tujhe 10 logon ka interview lena hai
M- whatever
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur got off the bus and saw a big company up head which was named M and S Advertising. Nupur walked towards it and when she reached the reception desk she was told to wait in the room she was guided to until she was called inside for the interview. Nupur saw other girls walk in and out of the room and finally her name was called.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank had already taken the interview of seven girl and to his disappointment none of them were even close to the word hot. He looked down the sheet of paper that had the names of all the girsls he was going to interview and looked at the next name which was Nupur Bhoushan. He said to himself "naam to aacha hain but i hop ki uska figure bhi equally aacha ho." He told his receptionist to call her inside. He yawned and waited till this girl came in but as soon as he did he was shocked. He saw a girl who was about 5'6 inches walk throught the door. She had dark brown hair that hung down by her shoulders, and her face was insanely georgeous. She was wearing a pink tanktop an a mini skirt. He smiled and told her to sit down.
M- Hey aap thordi zyaada nervous lag rahi hain. Dont worry main aap ko khanne wala nahin hoon
NUpur smiled and looked towards him.
N- Hi mera naam Nupur Bhousan hain
M-nice name
N- thanx aur agar aap mere certificates dekhenge toh aap ko samajh aajayega ki main iss job ko deserve karti hoon
M- magar mughe certificates dekhne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain
N- matlab
M- matlab aap mujhe yeh certificates aaj shaam jab hum dinner pe milenge tab dikhadejiyega
Nupur immediately got up from her chair and said- what the hell do you think of yourself, aapne ne Umere certificayes bina dekhe mujhe job de diya aur phir aapne aap ko mere saath aaj shaam self invite kar diya.
M- chill agar nahin chalna hain toh manna kardo
N- you still don't get it do you, tumhe kya lagta hain tum yaha ke boss ho to har ladki ko use karo ge
M- chill okay. Main kuch bhi nahin kiya aur tum kabse baki jaa rahi ho, wk toh maine tumhe job offer kiya, forget thankyou tumne mujhe insult karna shuru kardiya
N- forget it, I don't want your job, and don't worry bahar 3 all ladkiyan wait kar rahi hain, ek net oh ek mini red dress pehni hain, I am sure who aapke saath dinner pe zaroor jayegi aur udhar aapko uske saare certificates dikha degi
Nupur was about to walk out of the cabin when Mayank went brhind her and said- hey wait
Nupur turned to look at MAyank and then continued walking out the door
Mayank was going to go behind her when his receptionist stopped him and said- should I send the rest of the girls who came for the interview inside
M- nahin, uske koi zaroorat nahin hain, kyunki maine already decide karliya hain ki meri assistant kaun banegi
The receptionist looked at him and said – kaun sir
M- Miss Nupur Bhoushan
The receptionist nodded and said- okay I will call her later in the afternoon and inform her that she got the job.
M- nahin, actually maine ushe personally call karke inform karna chahta hoon
The receptionist smiled because she know what a big flirt MAyank was, she shaked her head and walked to the three girls who wee waiting for their interview to tell them to leave.
Mayank walked back inside his cabin and noticed that Nupur had forgotten her folder with all her certificates inside his cabin. Mayank smiled and opened the folder and looked through all the certificates and said- wow looks, talent, and attitude, deadly combination, lagta hain nupur ko mannane main maza ayega akir who pehli ladki hain jisne mugje na bola but don't worry wo haan bhi jaldi boldegi.
Saying this he went to go work at the projects that needed to get done by the end of this day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap- Nupur finds out that the black Mercedes that had splashed her with mud was Mayanks.
Samrat and Gunjan meet for the first time at a coffee shop.
Please leave comments and feedbacks. Thankyou and all the people that want me to pm them please add me into your buddy list so that I can pm you easily.

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u are jst awesome !!!!!!!! tooo good yaar maaza aa gaya padhkar !! plz continue soon :)))

pm me ...
i am really sorry , i wont be regular with comments ...coz mein hostel mein hoon !!
whenevr i'll cum back..i'll reply to u :)
isha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

PM list

Guys I will try to pm all the new parts to you, but please add me onto your buddy list because it becomes much easier to pm you guys and keep you updated. Thank you

Preethis
Ruchimayur
Lipsa_mjht
Mahak Sinha
mjht_fan
taniyamiths
hgrhr
utfracks
adi_gupta
~*mishu*~
Shafoo
AMMY LUVS RIDZ
ananya_s
Taniya09
farrda01
nikki028
hirx
KAnky
A-N-S-H-I-K-A
Mjht_fan
sweety4jaan
Edited by isha93 - 14 years ago
awesome dear! loved it! plz add me in ur pm list!