23rd July 2009(Written Update)

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

23rd July 09

Precap of previous episode Joyti rings home and she gets worried hearing her voice and decides to go home to visit her, Uday brings Devika home to see Joyti but she is not there Pankaj says she has gone home to see Sudha as she is unwell, Devika says she's unwell to and asks where the washroom is Uday directs her where.

Part 1

Starts with Joyti comes back home she asks of Devika saying you alone he says she's gone to washroom he says it will take her time and Pankaj has told me you go? And will meet her some other time she doesn't want to go as there is a guest he insists they go they leave she apologies for not able to see her, Devika comes out he asks how she is she saying no good and hopes its better meanwhile back at Joytis home doorbell rings Sandeep opens he asks all is ok isn't  it, father asks who it is this late she wants to make sure all is ok, she said how she rang earlier she heard loud voices she asks about Sudha saying she is worrying after that phone call, and no one picked up and grandmother says how it was the TV, she asks about Sudha and she Sudha was acting strangely and father says there was an argument there is no need to worry she is sleeping in her room grandmother  says you don't worry all is ok now, Pankaj says as everything is ok we should go now, she says before going can I see her, father says you go on.

Part 2

Joyti opens door and sees her lying there as she gets closer she sees Sudha sleeping, as seeing her she smiles from sidelines goes up to her and says she's happy she's seen her now and her mind is at rest now she can go home without worrying, meanwhile back in living room all sat round and talking Sandeep asking Pankaj how he first met Joyti then Joyti calls out to him and he leaves in bedroom Joyti asking Sandeep tell me the truth I know grandmother is hiding something she insists something is wrong then he eventually says how they wanted to the ritual but since then there is tension she says how she refused for a reason then Sudha wakes up she says you here now? Back in living room Pankaj talking about little Pooja and that i helped and she how I first met her she got angry and I stood on her sand castle and says how took some time for agreeing to marriage and she looked out for you and when she found out was from business was even harder, then mother recalls where sushma saying how she had another option, and somehow mange got her to agree and she eventually agreed back in bedroom Sudha saying how mother and father don't want to see one another faces,  and when they do they shout and father don't stay in same room with mother and father blames mother whatever happened to you? Sandeep say if you would agree all money will come from your wage where will it come from ill be bringing it into from sushi mangle and dance I have stopped and even with the sushi mangle salary  house won't work with doing this ritual will be happy but what sense is init.

Part 3

At Sushma's she's praying when bride comes and says you going to party right where this, she says she don't wear dress like this he insists people where dress like this now on, he says it will suit her she says if you say so but me going alone I don't see it and say she don't like it as she don't like the man and he says he would come but he's got audition and he will come after that and how if he gets it there life will be set and tells her to go alone this once, and saying how its phone days and says he has to leave he goes. Sushma arrives at  the party she goes in the man Mt Taker says it's not cold why you got that shawl on he takes it of forces her to dance on the dance floor she don't like it then he forces her to drink she says she don't like it and he spills it on her dress she says she has to clean it before it stains asks where the washroom is he directs her, she rings Bridge but he is not picking up he is at home drinking says why she keep ringing for! She saying why isn't he picking up. When she comes out it is dark and she says why is it dark in here and then Mr. Taker comes and touches her she says what are you doing I'm not like this, he says what are you like. He says well he has paid for her and she says what you paid for me; he says yes I paid loads to the one who sent you here your pimp! Finishes on Sushma's shocked face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks so much!!!

sushma is so dumb.
WildestDreams thumbnail