Bhagwaan Bacahye Mental Soni Se

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  After Watching To Day Maayka its prove Soni Is Mental She is Complete Mental Person Who Dont Know How To Think .

Durga Told  Her Mahi Is Wrong And she Agree She Never Thought What Is Wright and Wrong πŸ˜†

Now Mummy je Is Trying To Bring Sisters Together and she went to soni house and hide behind the door and told soni please once meet mahi and talk with her ,

Monday they nothing show bec mahi promoting Pravitra Rishat,
Edited by monikaseth - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today  I think Mummyji is wrong....  again  mummyji and mental  will create  a problem for Mahi.. This time Shabd  will   also  not support  Mahi.. Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Today  I think Mummyji is wrong....  again  mummyji and mental  will create  a problem for Mahi.. This time Shabd  will   also  not support  Mahi..

Mahi Ko Chood Ke Koi Theek Nahi Hai Mahi Mummy Jee Ki Beti Hai Ya Nahi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i_fida thumbnail
Mahi's mom's reaction is always like a strange for me...she never react fully....can't she have guts to scold Soni when she went to meet her today and soni called mahi a theif ..SHAME ON U SONI...I am ashamed on ur poor and cheap thinking!.............if i would be her mom(mohini) then i would love to beat her wid my chapal, sandel whatever i wore at that time....Now i can understand why soni don't have any brain because she is just like her Mom!
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

Mahi's mom's reaction is always like a strange for me...she never react fully....can't she have guts to scold Soni when she went to meet her today and soni called mahi a theif ..SHAME ON U SONI...I am ashamed on ur poor and cheap thinking!.............if i would be her mom(mohini) then i would love to beat her wid my chapal, sandel whatever i wore at that time....Now i can understand why soni don't have any brain because she is just like her Mom!

No expression.. only said apni bahn ko shak karti hai??Ridiculous.....FITTEY MUH...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monikaseth thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

No expression.. only said apni bahn ko shak karti hai??Ridiculous.....FITTEY MUH...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

FITTEY MUH Sath Jindagi Bhar KaπŸ˜†
Edited by monikaseth - 14 years ago
i_fida thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

FITTEY MUH Sath Jindagi Bhar KaπŸ˜†

Soni jaisi behn ka saath bhagwan kisi ko naa de...Fitte munh to creatives also who made such mental character like SoniπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mahi_forever thumbnail
yes God  Please save us from this insane character soniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am so tired of her now. Please creatives i am begging u please send her to mental asylum otherwise we r going to be madπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
After watching today's episode and soni's poor thinking for her lovable sister Mahi, i fully beleive God justiced right, Soni doesn't deserve to be Mother of any child because she can't understand a mother's feelings for her own daughter and if she can call and even think another mother specially to her sister like mahi as a theif then its so good that God didn't give her right to be a mother, she deserve to go to hell!
sonia0508 thumbnail
I hope Before Ending they show soni have some brain