angel1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think it is time now for saraswati to go to her sasural.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kxs19 thumbnail
Does Saraswati even have a sasural lol 😆 I think she only spent the day she got married there
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she has a susural saraswati is getting annoying now first i used to like it when she was quiet and all but now its to much of her character now yaar
cool-girl-1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is what really happened, when Kajri kicked the Garodia family out of the house, the whole family lived in Khitij's house, but then Suryakant got a heart attack or sometin, and the Garodia's were left penniless, so Khitij sold his house to pay for the treatment, and then after a while the Garodia's got their house back, and ever since Saraswati and Khitij live their, but its not really realistic....
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel2008

i think it is time now for saraswati to go to her sasural.

😆
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know na....she talks too much.....i know you should express your opinion, but you don't have to do repeatedly....especially when it's the same stupid lecture dialogue

i think it's a little late for her to go back........but we can still wish lollll
Chaccha thumbnail
No no no no........not you.........i meant people in general.....sorry for using first person....i meant that saraswati gives the same lectures everytime.....that's why.....she shouldn't do that because it's unnerving...and very irritating...why doesn't she get slapped?
cool-girl-1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh, 😊 (lol), i thought u were talkin about me.
angel1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she should just leave the house.
Chaccha thumbnail
Isn't she handling the business? Why isn't she actually in the office? Kshitij can't possible handle the business alone.  Why is she always around sabzis??