Poll

Do you think Mahi and Shabd have a right to take Ispata back?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cool-girl-1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am sorta in the middle 😕, yes, cuz she is Mahi and Shabd's daughter, and no, cuz Mahi and Shabd actually gave her away. I want to know what u guys think!
Edited by cool-girl-1996 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A parent can give their child to anyone.. But they have full right on their child ,If its  legally then they cant claim  again.. In this case Mahi Shabd didnt give thier child legally.. If I  give my child to a person  willingly and after that I see  that person doesnt  love my child only using her as  a lucky charm or money making machine then definitely I will take her/him back. from him/ her . In this case you can say what  is soni's fault? Soni is a dumbo.. If she raise her voice against Jeet and his mom. Then she request  Mahi and say plz dont take Ipshita.. I am sure Mahi will  hear her and  allow Ipshita to stay with Soni.. But  right now Mahi and Shabd are right..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Mahi and Shabd have every right to take away their daughter if shes not loved for her own sake but only for the money she brings.
If Shahi want her back only as a lucky charm, then thats wrong too.
As Bhai said, the adoption wasnt legal so Shahi can take their daughter back.
Biological parents have first right over child.

Thats why many ppl hesitate to adopt kids, fearing the real parents will claim him/her later.
mtph4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

A parent can give their child to anyone.. But they have full right on their child ,If its  legally then they cant claim  again.. In this case Mahi Shabd didnt give thier child legally.. If I  give my child to a person  willingly and after that I see  that person doesnt  love my child only using her as  a lucky charm or money making machine then definitely I will take her/him back. from him/ her . In this case you can say what  is soni's fault? Soni is a dumbo.. If she raise her voice against Jeet and his mom. Then she request  Mahi and say plz dont take Ipshita.. I am sure Mahi will  hear her and  allow Ipshita to stay with Soni.. But  right now Mahi and Shabd are right..

Wow thats totally true but shes only taking her back to gain her luck again
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtph4ever

Wow thats totally true but shes only taking her back to gain her luck again

In Hindu religion  There is a proverb '' Betiya  ghar ki laxmi hoti hai''If they think   Ipshita will bring back  their luck  they shouldnt  give their ghar ki laxmi to others  nothing wrong in it.. But they  didnt  think it ,They are Ipshita's real  parents  and   a  real maa baap cant be selfish like Jeet  . .....
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago