22nd July 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
22nd July 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Nentara and Saru dicusses and plans on decorating AmBo's room for Suhaag Raat. Just then Prabjok and Buaji walks past. Saru asks Prabjok for help but Prabjok says she is not feeling well. Saru asks Prabjok not to be upset with Daleet anymore. Amro sees what's happening and asks Prabjok to forget the incident. But Prabjok says she is really sick and Buaji says "Yes, she has not been well since earliar. The meanies leave and the other two go to decorate the room.

After decorating, they take Bebo into the room. Nentara goes to bring Amrit whilst Saru counts Bebo's bangles and says "Let's see how many is left after tonight". At the door, Nentara is asking for some cash or not Amrit cannot enter. Prabjok is walking past the staircase and sees that. She laughs and wants to join them but Buaji stops her saying "It's their happiness not ours". Prabjok listens to Buaji and goes away. Saru just asks from Amrit that he will keep Bebo happy. Amrit promises to take care of Bebo and make her happy. Then Amrit is granted access to the room.

Amrit walks up to Bebo. Bebo is really nervous and Amrit asks "Can I sit here beside you". Bebo is about to say no, but Amrit says "as your friend". Then he sits there.
Bebo says "I have always liked you just as a dost, I don't know if I will ever love or accept you as a husband". Amrit is really hurt. *Sad song plays* Amrit walks to the room's balcony. Bebo walks behind and stands behind him. Amrit says "Why didn't you tell me that earliar before the wedding". Bebo says "Woh..". Amrit walks away, takes a pillow from the bed and goes to sleep on the sofa. Bebo also goes to sleep.(But both of them has their eyes open)

The next morning, Amro is looking at this set of jewerelly.
*Flashback*
Bebo says "I really like this set of jewerelly". Amro says "My mom gave it to me when I got marred, and I will give it to you next". Bebo says "No I will not get married". Amro says "A girl has to marry and leave the house one day". Bebo says "It's okay, there is still a long time before that happens".
*Flashback ends*
Amro cries thinking about it and Daiji comes and hugs her.

Bebo and Amrit are both lying down with their eyes open. Someone knocks on the door. Both of them get up. Amrit gets on the bed. Bebo goes to answer the door. It's Saru and Nentara. Saru says "The bangles are still intact". Saru teases Bebo and Bebo gets shy. Nentara tells Saru to give Bebo a chance. Both of them goes into the room. Saru pours tea for the newlyweds. Amrit is still sleeping. Saru says "I think it's better if you give him the tea personally" and passes Bebo the cup of tea. Then Nentara says "We are leaving" loudly. Amrit pretends to wake up. Then Nentara and Saru leaves after asking them to get ready and come down quickly. Amrit is smiling and after they leave, he doesn't smile and just leaves the bed. Bebo just stands holding the cup of tea.

NO PRECAP

Edited by iheartspink - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownmuslim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thankx alot....

can someone tell me what Nentara is still doing at the Narang house.....i mean shes not even married to Omi or is she...i dunt remember seeing their wedding.....i just remember seeing the Narangs coming with the rishta...
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update, she should have just said no to the wedding and waited untill she was ready, poor amrit.

samirah23 thumbnail
poor amrit!!!  why didn't she tell him that she likes him as a friend - i thought she was starting to like him!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i bet amrit will make bebo fall in love with him soon!
iheartspink thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookbrain007

thanks!!!

i bet amrit will make bebo fall in love with him soon!

oh yes of cuz, no doubt on that :D
and who is that hottie on ur pict?
^_^

..kashish.. thumbnail
aww poor amrit! wonder what iwll happen! thanks for the update!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update ........... poor Amrit i feel sorry 4 him but hopefully Bebo will like him like dat soon