talkingdesi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback yesterday.  I really appreciate it. 😊

Recap

Rani comes home and Janki forgives her. 
Navin and Kamini are going to be leaving.

Update

Leela is doing aarti of Navin and family as they are leaving.  She tells all the kids to make sure to come during the next holidays.  This is also your grandparents' home, not just Ladoo's. 

Jai is in the car by himself and is talking on the mobille.  We see a new girl (Rajini) who says she is a traffic police inspector Undercover cop and shows an ID card.  She tells Jai it is a crime to talk on the phone while driving.  Rajini says you need to pay a fine and Jai asks how much.  Rajini tells him I need to ask my senior, so just give me your mobile and let me call.   She takes his phone and calls her friend and tells her that she will be at class soon, just handle the sir for a while. (Jai doesn't hear anything)  Rajni comes back and tells Jai that it cost Rs. 350 and he pays. She also asks for his name and adress.  Then, Rajni goes to get a rickshaw but she
turns around and tells him that it is not my nature to ask for help or to beg so I had to put up this act and I will pay you back tomorrow.  Today, I forgot my money at home.  And I am not a police inspector, (she pulls out her ID) and this ID card is for my college.  Next time, check the ID very carefully, sometimes it just might deceive you.  Then she says she's in a hurry and leaves.  Jai looks angry.

Dharam is at home and everyone's waiting for Jai (since Jai is dropping Navin and family at the train station.) They ask where he was and Jai says there was this girl. (everyone looks funny and they are laughing).  Jai makes up a story about helping a poor girl.  They all leave.

Rani and Rishabh go to Shanti's house.  All the children are happy and come out running..  They give Rani flowers.  There are lots of ladies inside the house.  All the ladies say nice things about Rani and say how nobody fights anymore in the entire Basti and no one drinks alcohol all the time.  Shanti says you made my house a temple and my relationships stronger.  Shanti requests Rani to do Ramayan path in the nearby temple so that the entire Basti is pavithra etc.  (don't know how to translate the rest of it)

Rani is singing bhajan in a mandir with her family, Shant's family and the village. (It is a very nice scene and everyone looks sweet)   They start singing "Ram Ram Jai Raja Ram" Someone (not sure who) praises and blesses Rani because she is a doctor as well as a devoted bhakt.

Back in the house, everyone is very happy (nice background song).  Leela is very happy and says Ramji's blessing may always be on us.  The same person who was praising Rani in the Mandir ( look above) calls the Rathod house and wants to talk to Dharam.  He introduces himself as the PA of some minister.  He asks him to reach the Minister's office as 10 oclock tomorrow.  Dharam has to go on a business tour but the PA says to cancel the tour and come to the office as the minister is very business.   (seems to me that Badoge, bahut aage baduge is his main saying...he said this also at the mandir) .  Everyone is tensed as to why the minister wants to meet Dharam. 

Precap

It was cut off and all I could see was a big office.

Nidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks so much!!!

i guess the new track is starting now
Vineeta92 thumbnail
thanks a lot!..and i must say u deserve the appreciation 4 ur hardwork.
Vini