20th July 2009(Written Update)

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

20th July 09

Precap of previous episode Joyti talks to grandmother about Sudha's incident, when she reaches home its first time she first meets her mother and the terrible memories come back and when she sees Sudha her mind is at rest. Grandmother wants to perform a ritual but Joyti refuses.

Part 1

Starts grandmother wants to ritual, Joyti refuses father insists on doing as she will give him that right Pankaj agrees to it and then mother leaves to get tray grandmother performs ritual mother does tika and grandmother gives gift to Joyti she looks up as grandmother says take it she's shocked she is hesitating to take it but eventually takes it and says to Pankaj shall we leave, he says yes come on? She hugs Sudha and tells her to take care and tells Pankaj lets go, they say their goodbyes at door and they take their leave. On way back in the car, Pankaj saying he is unsure if he should say or not, she says about what? You shouldn't have behave the way you did it was just about a ritual all parents have dreams about married and saying how he wanted a small wedding but all family got involved i wanted the ritual to but i couldn't says yes even today I am within a rich family I have to think of a  middle class and  all earnings would go in one go saying how Sudha wont able to buy a book, Sandeep having to go in work in day of work, mother for two moths doing the roti and father saying he can do without his medication I can do this to them over little things this Joyti will bring light not darkness.

Part 2

Back at in-laws they are home all are surprised as they weren't meant to come as yet they had to days, they take greetings from elders. Little mother asks about how come they come early Pankaj tells her that Joyti was worried about her family and went to see her family first, she said you should have told would have you a car, she sees Uday and thanks him and says she will e forever in his debt, he says your making me embarrass and saying that was his duty and they are family now and that's what they for she says she will never forget it. Phone rings it's the daughter and she saying how her husband is still on business and she was bored, she says thought she would ring, little mother picks up, she says how it is like this always because Joyti come from honeymoon early and says how she should have rang she goes on to say how that their rishta has not happened yet mother says how do you know? She replies how the flowers were the same when i went to their room next morning of their wedding and was like they sleep separately I just pray all ok and then she says hope she hasn't got married to him for a reason and don't want to see him upset and she says she talked to Joyti and hope she took it serious and hope all is ok soon and tells her not to worry they say their goodbyes.

Part 3

Pankaj drinking tea little mother comes says you on your own he says he finds it soothing and asks if all is ok and says if he wants to tell her something he can share it with her, he replies what problems can we have and says that how she was worried about Sudha and he says that you are asking something but want to ask something else, she says how she's worrying he says there is no need to worry as there is no need to worry as he's got Joyti now, she touches his head and says your right and says she worries to much she says  has to go to work and as leave he says have a nice day. Meanwhile back in room Sudha picking up clothes in her room she notices Udays shirt she goes toward it puts other clothes down and picks it up recalls what happened and then finishes on Sudha's face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot...i think Sudha is starting to fall for Uday cause when she held his jacket she smiled a little...this will be exciting when both Sudha & Devika come face to face wit Uday..like switching back & forth in front of Uday...thanks once again
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PRECAP: KK and Padma are having a heated argument, w/ Padma accusing KK of doing something for Jyoti that he refused to do for Sushma.  Sudha, as usual, gets ruffled hearing this, and phones Jyoti.  Jyoti asks her what's happened, and at that moment, Sudha's voice turns into Devika's, and her tone changes.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

pankaj was right but i dont think he knows the whole jyoti story
Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Candylover

thanks a lot...i think Sudha is starting to fall for Uday cause when she held his jacket she smiled a little...this will be exciting when both Sudha & Devika come face to face wit Uday..like switching back & forth in front of Uday...thanks once again

that would be awesome to watch..
Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..