Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meli

Hiya..well..well...looks like Raadan wanted to execute your wish..here comes Kaveri to take revenge on Vishy for shooting her dearest daddy GJ...here is a picture of herπŸ˜› 

(PS! I donno if its true but from the new promo..it looks like kaveri naπŸ˜‰)

Does any know her real name...?πŸ˜‰

alright so i just watched today's episode and i saw Kaveri, but she is the complete opposite of what i expected her to be, this serial is gonna drag.
Glad GJ didn't die out of every single character on this serial from the saints to the evil doers, i seriously i only watch it for GJ because even though he is bad his character is the only one who is funny and smart, the other two characters i like is too much lady (lady who brought up selvi), and selvi's sister the one who didn't like selvi from the beginning (dun remeber her name and don't think she showed up in arasi)
Edited by hiya242 - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mels .. Kaveri & her boyfriend .. introducing new new characters .. OMG .. i don't think it'll end by august 🀒 ..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates..

S'day i watched the episode.. Actually, i like Venu arvind (GJ) he is smart and acts very well. Thats y i used to watch the show. Now, another one of my fav. Jeeva turned up. So i will catch the show.

Two new char. Then how the serial will end? May it is then called Kaveri d/o Selvi and the serial will continue.. ha ha ha..

When Jeeva picks up the cal, a BGM goes on, which suggest that Jeeva may be a villain... Not sure..
Also, when Kaveri calls the second time, he gives a weird smile and then changes his face and picks up the cal to ask about the situation.
May be will do a negative role.. Just my guess..

Kaveri likes GJ so much rite? Then how come she says that Jeeva more imp to her than her dad. Paasam maari poiduma enna? She talks to Jeeva as if nothing has happened.

I saw the thaali pirichu kokum function.. It was not so natural. What is this saravanan upto? (Ethana Saro pa) He gives a grin and cahnes his face when they convince thilaga for the function. onum puriyala...
I guess Arasi would have called Thilaga's mother to bless her.. 

Waiting for the end. When they decde to end the serial, it will take a month of episodes to show the winding of each character. Evlo characters. Ellarayum mudika vendama?
Let see..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meli

Isnt Maheswari the one who came in Aasthapovathu yaaro and now works with movie reviews etc in kalai tv? if so then this girl is not the same one da Nithya..but I think you are correct on her being a anchor on sn musicπŸ˜›

oops I messed up on her name 😳😳
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the udpates meli...

new waste characters to drag the already dragging serial.. 🀒

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks daa mels .. Saro is a fool .. Why in earth should she save her arumai maapillai ?? Arase has become another alagolangal 🀒 ...

I too saw the promo daa ... The same Kaveri wanted to take revenge on Arase for shooting her dad .. Now Arase is replaced with Vishy .. Creatives - Supposed to be creative naa πŸ˜† ..

I think she recollects the torture she went thru when Vishy was all out to kill her....esp when she was taken care by a doctor (Hema of Kalyanam) employed in Vishy's hospital who was eventually killed by Vishy and dumped in the water tank. She feels this is the only opportunity for her to have him nabbed. I think she finds him more dangerous than GJ.πŸ˜‰ Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the update.... 
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks mels!
i dont like this kaveri already! i bet if raadhika could have gotten away with playing the character, she would have!
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: brinny_g

thanks mels!
i dont like this kaveri already! i bet if raadhika could have gotten away with playing the character, she would have!

I agree with you...if it were 20yrs back she would have coolly taken the role...wearing a complete school uniform sporting two plaits too  !!πŸ˜‰ 
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Mels .. Kaveri & her boyfriend .. introducing new new characters .. OMG .. i don't think it'll end by august 🀒 ..

It definitely won't...unless you hear that a new serial by Radaan is in the making....with Radhikaa in the lead role....of course then she would end it abruptly with with lots of loose strings hanging...πŸ˜•