July 20th-24 updates and discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by hiya242

I really want selvi's daughter to comein to the story and help arasi solve the problems.

Hiya..well..well...looks like Raadan wanted to execute your wish..here comes Kaveri to take revenge on Vishy for shooting her dearest daddy GJ...here is a picture of her๐Ÿ˜› 

(PS! I donno if its true but from the new promo..it looks like kaveri na๐Ÿ˜‰)

Does any know her real name...?๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks daa mels .. Saro is a fool .. Why in earth should she save her arumai maapillai ?? Arase has become another alagolangal ๐Ÿคข ...

I too saw the promo daa ... The same Kaveri wanted to take revenge on Arase for shooting her dad .. Now Arase is replaced with Vishy .. Creatives - Supposed to be creative naa ๐Ÿ˜† ..
Thanks for the updates meli..

She is Maheswari a famous anchor in sun music..  I guess now she moved to kalaingar TV..

Saro is just thinking her daughter's life should be good. Adhan she protects GJ.. Romba thaai paasam vazhiyudhu. She dint' think how a woman can behappy with such a person..
Vetti serial. Gj va shoot pannitanganu sonnadhala updates paka vandhen. Indha threadla irukaravangaloda family will be happy. Ivlo porumasalinga irukumbodhu, their family members will always be happy. I appreciate u all ppl.

serial a mudiyapodhunu good news sonningale meli.. Apuram idhenna? Selvi's daughter story... aiyo rama... podhumada saami.. Previously Arasi.. Now arasi's hubby (avarum apadi thaane).. Arasi ku romba perumaya irukumo ennavo?

Thanks Meli for the update. Saro is really stupid to defend GJ...

Originally posted by nithyamkv

She is Maheswari a famous anchor in sun music..  I guess now she moved to kalaingar TV..

Isnt Maheswari the one who came in Aasthapovathu yaaro and now works with movie reviews etc in kalai tv? if so then this girl is not the same one da Nithya..but I think you are correct on her being a anchor on sn music๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by meli

Isnt Maheswari the one who came in Aasthapovathu yaaro and now works with movie reviews etc in kalai tv? if so then this girl is not the same one da Nithya..but I think you are correct on her being a anchor on sn music๐Ÿ˜›

Her name was mentioned in Kumudam (Tamil magazine) - let me find it.๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks Meli....for the updates.

I almost wanted to celebrate when I read that GJ was shot...but then this silly Saro had to spoil it by donating her blood. Indhe GJ is always lucky...somehow he gets away and there is always help coming on his way.....

I do not think Radhikaa would want to kill him off from ARASE as GJ is her blue-eyed ....
thanks mels
omg, saro!! how stupid can one woman be??