31 oct espisode of tb raj looked hot

rajeevcrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Guys,

Did you see the 31st oct episode of tb , in the episode they were tortureing varun and they showed him completley shirtless, even though i was feeling like crying when they were hitting, he looked extremly hot and sexy shirtless, I wish he would play a character like Angad where he could me a macho guy who sings and where the hep clothes, i sure he would pull it off amazingly like always

He guys what do you think, please let me know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
han yaar Raj to ha waqt hi hot lagat ahi............... πŸ˜‰
or widout shirt toooooooooo πŸ˜‰

han rajeev carzy tell us ur nme?
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

welcome guys πŸ˜ƒ yes he was lookin damm hot yaar i was in conflict whether to watch or not.ek to mere rajeev ko maar raha tha usman and on other hand rajeev was lookin damm hot.i was bout to faint yaar πŸ˜†

pink😊

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 18 years ago
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rajeev is hot and sexy. I love him.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah you are right he was looking hot and his acting was superb.
rajeevcrazy thumbnail
hi Guys ,
Specially for farinha and luv u rjeev my name is beverlie and i am from goa, i work for a travel agency, I am crazy about rajeev khandelwal, I simply love him, due to my busy work environment i do not get visit the forum often but i have joined a number of groups and do make it a point to visit them when i have the time.
Thanks farinha and luv u rjeev for asking my name really feels good to know some one in the forum
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeevcrazy

hi Guys ,
Specially for farinha and luv u rjeev my name is beverlie and i am from goa, i work for a travel agency, I am crazy about rajeev khandelwal, I simply love him, due to my busy work environment i do not get visit the forum often but i have joined a number of groups and do make it a point to visit them when i have the time.
Thanks farinha and luv u rjeev for asking my name really feels good to know some one in the forum

hey welcum beverli....in our sweet sa gang............

thanx 4 ur introductionπŸ˜‰

rajeevcrazy thumbnail
Hi Riya & Farinha good to finally know someones actuall names and thanks for welcoming me to your sweet gang of sweet rajeevians i think its great, youll are doing some great work here, and by the way Riya thanks for the advise Goa is really a romantic place and i would not trade it for any other place in the world, I dont need the samundar ka kinara to think about rajeev i think about him all the time, But you are right once you see him all the tensions and tiredness goes away, and when you i am actually near a samundar ka kinara i can only picture his face. really sweet of you to reply thanks guys ill cath you around at the forum.
bye πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
hazelgirl thumbnail
well episode mein rajeev looked as usual grt but don't u think it was a bit violent. πŸ˜›
Love u Rajeev thumbnail
Thax 2 take my advise 😳
But listen ye tumhari aur mere bich ki baat hai πŸ˜‰
Tum samundar ke kinare rahti ho na isiliye bol dala yaar
😳 From every1 of our Gang "Eid mubarak" 😳