|| Thoda Sa Pagla || Surprise One Shot!

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Shifali, I'm telling you right now that this is for you, and I know it's not that good, but don't worry you have that awesome one coming after! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Shifali! Kahan ho yaar?" Aradhna called. "Your performance is going to start in like 5 minutes!"

"Give me two minutes," Shifali replied from inside the bathroom. "I need to fix my earrings.

She stepped out of bathroom dressed in a purple straight cut choli suit, with her dupatta thrown over her shoulder in a gujrati way. "Does it look okay?"

Radz looked her up and down and smiled. "Perfect! Now let's go!" Radz grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the main living room. "You're on in like three minutes,"

"Actually Radz," Shifali glanced down at her watch. "There's still 8 minutes left,"

Radz double checked her watch and grimaced. "Oh. You're right. I just want everything to be perfect for the wedding."

"It will be!" Shifali laughed. "Anyways, let's go."

They both walked into the hall and Shifali smiled as she saw her best friend, Rubina, or as they liked to call her, Rinki sitting next to Farid, her fiance, smiling like crazy.

"And now," The announcer, Ashish said into the mike. "Let's welcome one of the dulhan's bestest friends in a special performance just for her; please put it up for Miss. Shifali Gupta,"

Everyone starts clapping as Shifali slowly went to the center of the stage, her payals making sound as she walked.

"Lukchup Ke Mani Ghumi Gali Gali, Kahi Mila Nahi Mera Piya," She started twirling around the stage as her outfit swished around her.

"Khil Khil Ke Hans Di Kali Kali, Par Khila Nahee Mera Jiya," She danced her way to Radz as if complaining to her about her situation.

"Meri Itni Kahaani, Meri Hai Yeh Pareshaani, Kabhi Aaye, Koi Aaye, Koi Bole Maine Dil Diya," Shifali groaned as she danced around with the music and finally stepped in front of Rinki and Farid.

"Dhund Rahi Hu Mai Aisa Deewana, Thoda Sa Pagla, Thoda Siyaana," everyone clapped as Shifali did the signature move of this song with the music.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone was clapping furiously causing Imran to look up from where he was helping his little cousin tie her strings at the back of her outfit.

"I swear, Shivani, if I'm missing something important just because you needed help..."

"Whacha gonna do?" the 9 year old Shivani stuck her tongue out before running away.

Imran groaned as he stood up and tried to over look the large crowd in front of the stage. It wasn't really a stage since it was on the floor anyways and that ultimately made it harder for him to catch a look of whatever was happening.

He finally saw a glimpse of purple fabric and a girl with long hair dancing around on the stage and he was trying to move around the people to catch a better look when suddenly she turned to face him and their eyes locked and she shook her head before dancing again.

"Ha Mujhse Kare Woh Aake Pyaari Pyaari Baate, Chehre Ko Chaand Keh De, Julfon Ko Raate," She was surprised at the way the guy was staring at her from the back as if he had just seen a ghost. She would admit maybe she could've put on more makeup but she definitely didn't look like a ghost.

"Milne Woh Jo Aaye, Bole Haaye Meri Jaana, Dil Mein Tadapte Hai Tere Hi Armaan," She continued turning around as she fell to the floor to do her next steps, "Main Tera Deewana Hu, Tu Jo Maange Jaan Bhi Du,"

Suddenly Shifali wanted to have some fun and she looked directly at the guy staring at her so intently and moved around to her friends, ducking behind each one before looking at him. "Lukchup Ke Mai Ghumi Gali Gali, Kahee Mila Nahee Mera Piya,"

Radz saw where Shifali was staring and nudged her while Shifali hushed her away.

She finished dancing and she quickly ran out to the hall just to cool down and relax.

"That was really good," A husky voice said from behind her.

Shifali pulled the bottle of water she was drinking away from her before she turned around and faced the same stranger that was staring at her so intently while she was dancing. "Thanks,"

"No problem, I uhh, didn't catch the whole thing,"

Shifali wondered why he was telling her. What would that have to do with anything? She danced, she finished, he said it was good. End of story right? Apparently not.

"Uhh--okay?" Shifali shrugged. "I'm sorry?"

"Oh don't be. I'm sorry I missed it." He replied.

Shifali was curious about him. He had the nicest eyes that constantly held her attention. They were green and he had the fairest skin. He just looked so soft, and gentle to her which was something she had never ever thought about a guy. It wasn't normal, she decided.

"I'm sorry again. Anyways I, uh better go in," She turned around to walk back in when a hand caught her and her eyes went wide.

Kabhi Aaye, Koi Aaye,

Koi Bole Maine Dil Diya

Dhund Rahi Hu Mai Aisa Deewana,

Thoda Sa Pagla, Thoda Siyaana

"What's your name?" He asked.

Shifali loosened her hand from his grip and crossed her arms. "You didn't hear it before the performance?"

He shook his head before giving her a knee-weakening smile.

"It's Shifali," She replied, there was something about that smile that she couldn't refuse. The way it turned up to one side and dimples formed; she had to give in.

Lukchup Ke Mai Ghumi Gali Gali,

Kahee Mila Nahee Mera Piya

"That's a really pretty name," He commented.

"What's yours?" She asked.

"Imran."

He said his name with such elan that it sent involuntary shivers down her spine. Maybe weddings really were the best places to meet someone.

"That's a nice name too," she didn't realize how timid her voice had gotten as she slowly backed away towards the hall again. "I really should go,"

"Can we meet again?" He asked in a soft tone.

Khil Khil Ke Hans Di Kali Kali,

Par Khila Nahee Mera Jiya

"Maybe? The wedding's tomorrow," she winked as she walked back into the hall.

Meri Itni Kahaani,

Meri Hai Yeh Pareshaani

Kabhi Aaye, Koi Aaye,

Koi Bole Maine Dil Diya

Shifali couldn't believe that through a song she had just met someone who seemed to be perfect for her. But she stopped her thoughts before they sprinted ahead of her. She didn't know Imran yet, maybe she could take the time during the wedding to do that and then she'd decide who he could be for her.

Dhund Rahi Hu Mai Aisa Deewana,

Thoda Sa Pagla, Thoda Siyaana

Hope you liked it Shifu! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm personally not happy with it, so you know as always, be honest? please? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,

Meera๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still think its cute. Hehe, love the way Shifs is thinking when Imran came up from behind.
I can imagine her making faces, her brow raised and looking at like he's mental or something. Dont ask why. ๐Ÿ˜†

This song is really cute. Heh, its always playing on the TV, my mum gets so annoyed when its repeated. Anyhoo, i loved it. Like always, its cute and simple.
*hums*
Adios
 -Rinki
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYโ˜บ๏ธ Sorry, I was la la land after the Imran that I saw๐Ÿ˜†

I dance! And wooot! I am not wearing make-up, which yea, to everyone looks like a ghost.๐Ÿ˜† I dance!!( See, I am still dancing).๐Ÿ˜†

So Man...I Love it. Immy...*drools*. But you didn't have to do this shot one me! *Stomps feet* hmph!

It was pretty cute, the way I danced and Immy came from behind saying I did a nice performance. That was MY trip to la la land right there!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So, he asked my name and I told him my name...getting TOO frequent with strangers, am I?๐Ÿ˜† Liked it all though.

And no, I do not want a sequel! LOL. Don't write me no more! I am done with shots k?๐Ÿ˜†

Love,
Shifu
Edited by *Shifali* - 14 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
aha yeh bhi immu kay peeche parri hai? ๐Ÿคฃ

haven't heard the song yet, but i thought the whole concept was adorable! the way she's dancing and he's staring and then she's sorta not interested till he stops her and the whole meeting at the wedding thinggie. gahh.

may i scream, SEQUEL? only if you're up for it :P

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hey! I was never behind Immy AMMS. Immy was behind me..*hides face*
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

I still think its cute. Hehe, love the way Shifs is thinking when Imran came up from behind.
I can imagine her making faces, her brow raised and looking at like he's mental or something. Dont ask why. ๐Ÿ˜†

This song is really cute. Heh, its always playing on the TV, my mum gets so annoyed when its repeated. Anyhoo, i loved it. Like always, its cute and simple.
*hums*
Adios
 -Rinki

Thanks Rinkz ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I'll try not to ask? ๐Ÿ˜› and yes I love the song! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I danced to it at a wedding two years ago! ๐Ÿ˜† And thanks again
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYโ˜บ๏ธ Sorry, I was la la land after the Imran that I saw๐Ÿ˜† Ahhh that's still a good reaction! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dance! And wooot! I am not wearing make-up, which yea, to everyone looks like a ghost.๐Ÿ˜† I dance!!( See, I am still dancing).๐Ÿ˜† I was just using it as a description, but okie! ๐Ÿ˜›

So Man...I Love it. Immy...*drools*. But you didn't have to do this shot one me! *Stomps feet* hmph!

It was pretty cute, the way I danced and Immy came from behind saying I did a nice performance. That was MY trip to la la land right there!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I wanted to? for reasons I've told you, and I'm glad you liked!๐Ÿ˜ณ

So, he asked my name and I told him my name...getting TOO frequent with strangers, am I?๐Ÿ˜† Liked it all though. It took you a few seconds and besides if EVERYONE in the wedding hall thing knew your name...he could too!๐Ÿ˜‰

And no, I do not want a sequel! LOL. Don't write me no more! I am done with shots k?๐Ÿ˜† I promise there will be NO sequel! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And I shall write you some if I so feel like it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Shifu

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

aha yeh bhi immu kay peeche parri hai? ๐Ÿคฃas far as I know...*nods furiously fast* indeed!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haven't heard the song yet, but i thought the whole concept was adorable! the way she's dancing and he's staring and then she's sorta not interested till he stops her and the whole meeting at the wedding thinggie. gahh. ohh hear it when the things over! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› you'll like I think! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

may i scream, SEQUEL? only if you're up for it :P  You can scream it, but I don't think so this time! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh, that was cute. Extremely cute. I love that song.

Love,
Radz

It's up, it's up, it's UPPPPPPPPP!

I loved it, the idea of him missing it (kinda) because of an annoying lil girl is just really funny. ๐Ÿ˜† And Shifs - playing hard to get! ๐Ÿ˜† Love it!

--shabz