Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
reserved

will get back soon

edit:

Hi Sookie!! Another heart-warming and thought rovoking one from your side which left me speechless.

PS: I am glad you are back to action.
Edited by Prasanthi - 14 years ago
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know what to say.....this is such a heartwarming story.....
i'm not really a fan of one shots of the dying variety but i loved the tale....
you've written it so beautifully....i don't have too many words to tell you what i'm feeling right now.....
more than the story i think i'm in awe of who you are sookie....someone who can write all this and touch my heart so deep.....you and your thoughts and your mind are exceptional....
all i can say is this is one of the best i've ever read.....
good luck!
love
sumedha
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@lilsunshine_rav: Thanks!

@Marisha: Absolutely no hassles. I haven't been writing anything for a while so no harm done. Thanks for liking this piece.

@Mona: Thanks. Sure no problem with sending you a PM. I send you a PM, you read and comment. Give and Take relationship which I really really appreciate.

@Suvarna: Still waiting...

@Kiran: Yeah, I am back. I actually never left :-) I was just taking a break. Glad you liked this story. Yeah I am writing more. My take on fairytale (Cinderella, to be specific)

@Shraddha: :-) Waiting..

@Anjie: Tears? Why? That was never my intention. Thanks for your comment.

@Payal: Thanks for your comments. I personally thought there were very less emotions :-) Yeah, will definitely PM you next time.

@bloodline: Thank god you didn't refrain from commenting. I am a little needy for attention :-) Well, jokes apart, you are right. This is not a sad story but its a different perspective on a probable tragic ending of a love story. We make our own destinies and in the same way, we write our own stories.

@Prasanthi: Thanks. Yeah, I am all about action now :-)

@Sumedha: Oh wow. Thanks much. I am really not that exceptional. I just know my words. But thank you very much for you wonderful words. It made my day :-)

@one_Ashi: Thank you. By not saying anything about the story, you have said many things. And for that - a million thanks.
The title of the story is from a song by Wheezer and I have been meaning to use it for quite a while. Actually I had to modify the story a bit to fit the title lines sprinkled leisurely all over the place. I personally like depressing and angsty stories since there are numerous situations available for free.
To be frank, this story was an exercise to find if I can write anything more than 4000 words in one sitting. So five hours, seven coffees and three teas later, I had this.

Thanks for everyone who dropped by to read this.
krazyboutkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no words....none at all.....im speechless......

dis ff wz soooo beautifully written...i almost cried.........sookie ur just fabulous.....i dnt wanna say anything much coz wteva i say...dis deserves a hundred tyms more......trust me....im completely awestruck......

thnx for d pm nd plzz also update ur oder fic infinity in d palm of ur hands....im dying 2 read  more of it....

loadza luv,
urvi
Make-It-Pop thumbnail

her sry for the late comment...

lolzzz actually i read it 2 dayz ago nd got to lazy to comment...
but yaar... it was just s amazing...
ur a fab writer....
nd i loved it...
ur concept was so different yet so consequential...
i really enjoyed reading it....
I literally had tears in my eyes...
ur a very talented writer... nd this was just marvelous
Great going...
thank u very much for the pm...

Luv SAZ!
Edited by SaziArmaan - 14 years ago
ammy-ridz thumbnail
Amazing!!! one.
I just came across this one and reading it I still can't stop my Tears.
It's really  Awesome.
I m speechless right now.
There r a lot of saying about love.But the truth remains that True Love never Fades.It always remains with us as a Fragrance despite of the fact that our love is near or far away.
This shot describes so beautifully the pure essence of love and it's immortality in person's life.
Loved it Very much.
Thanxx. 
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@krazyboutkaran: Thanks a lot for stopping by. Yeah, about that series...my muse has gone for a vacation and I don't know when it is going to be back. Even I am waiting for it, to be honest.

@Saz: Better late than never! Thanks so much for your comments.

@teenorchid: Merci

@ammy-ridz: Thanks so much for your comments. Also, thanks very much for appreciating this :-)

~Sookie
-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey sookie, i am back to comment on this beautiful piece of writing. this li'l story opened new area of thinking in my head, abt love, life and death. and to be honest, it helped me. i was thinking abt a personal loss a few days ago n when i remembered dis story, i must say the pain was a bit less. i can still love that person the same way without the physical presence. so, thank you and keep writing such amazing bits.
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

aww da was such a emotional n beautiful one shot  👏 👏 👏

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

He, my boyfriend, Armaan, called it bullshit.

If one person likes other person more than the life itself, then there is no value for that love. If a person cannot value life, then they can never value love. Death was only a state of life and not its end. Thus love was something that was perpetual. It is always surrounding us, guiding us and perhaps even helps us in falling in love all over again. For him, life, love and death was that simple.

Beautiful- Absolutely loved loved loved this paragraph :)

Much Love Hannahxxx