July 17 - Rishabh is released!

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Recap:
Navin says that he is going to the court with the family.
Kundan goes with the children to the court
Kundan wants to say something to the court.

Kundan says that he is uneducated, but he knows that he is not unhappy or angry with this family because he was responsible for the accident of Shanti.
Kundan says it's his fault that his wife was run over - he was not a good husband, and Shanti did so much for him while he fought with her.
He fought with her and then she left upset with him and got run over.
If Rishabh is found guilty, then Kundan also thinks he should be punished as well.
The lawyer tries to stop him but he says that there are people who try to take advantage of the poor and tried to get Rishabh in jail.
And, to have a devi like Rani as a wife is the luck that Rishabh has.
Kundan folds his hands and asks Rani for forgiveness.
Navin and Kamini look at Rani.
Kundan says that Rani broke all rules to come to his house and to be a mother to his kids.  She even became their father.
Rani forgave his mistakes, and because of her, he became a human being and his house became a mandir - that's the dream his wife wanted.
He says that even if Shanti isn't able to recover, everything will be okay.
Janki is happy to hear the praise for Rani.
The judge says that what Rani did would never be done by a regular person.  And, Rani should be taken with all the good ladies in history.
they find Rishabh innocent, and that Rishabh tried to make up for his mistake and so he won't go to jail.
Rani and Rishabh hug - Navin and Kamini and the rest congratulate them.
Kamla leaves in a huff.
Rani says they should thank Kundan, but he has left with the rest of the people in the court.
Kundan and the children are going down the stairs little by little.
Raju asks what about Rani - isn't she coming with them - and Kundan says that no she can't come - she did so much for them, and now she has to stay with her own family.
Kundan says not to worry - he will take care of them - he says it with love - he says he's also their mother.
They leave the courthouse.

Rani goes back to the house as Kundan is making Roti for the kids.
Rani says she will take care of her responsibilities.
Kundan begs her to go home.  He says he will take care of the chidren.
Rani says that this is good ... he should also take all anger from his heart - she asks the children to leave for two minutes.
she says that he has not forgiven everyone - he has to forgive the owner of the mill who hurt his family.
Kundan says that he cannot forgive him for destroying his life - but Rani says that Ramji sees everything and he's there to take care of everyone.
HOW DOES RANI KNOW THIS STORY IF KUNDAN NEVER TOLD HER?
Rani begs him to go and forgive the Mill owner.
Kundan goes there, and remembers how he was insulted and taken by the police.  He remembers the seth's words, and how he was beated and krippled.
the guard tells Kundan that he hasn't come to work - he is at home and not feeling well at all.

the Seth is in bed, and very ill.
Kundan comes to his house - doesn't anyone knock!  He just walks straight in!
He asks a servant for the Seth.  Kundan says the house hasn't changed - the servant says that everyone has left the Seth including the son and the daughter in law.  The Seth is all alone.
Kundan comes to the room of the Seth - and the Seth sees him.
Kundan remembers Rani saying that Ramji sees everything and punishes those who deserve it.
Kundan remembers the treatment he got.
He goes and sits with the Seth, and the Seth cries that Kundan has come and shows his hands asking for forgiveness.
Kundan shows him forgiveness.

In the hospital, Shanti is starting to wake up.
but, her hand and her head falls.
Kundan leaves the Seth's house, and feels better and feels his heart light.
He goes to the hospital and Shanti is missing from the bed - he gets worried, and asks where his wife is - she says she was taken home.
Kundan is happy!

Precap:
Shanti thanks Rani for bringing their family back together and making this a home for her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
dats so sweet of u 4 updating even if Friday was not ur day...thnk u so much!..muaaah
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update..

I like WRWMK- it gives a basic lessonm of live......Forgive and Forget.....everyone has to pay their price for all wrong doings.........
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

how fast that track was wrapped up in the end
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You Samira for the updates. Really kind of u . You desrve our sincere appreciation.
samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

dats so sweet of u 4 updating even if Friday was not ur day...thnk u so much!..muaaah

Anything for you!  you know that!  Trying to help out as much as I can.  When I can, I will!
Vineeta92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirah23

Anything for you!  you know that!  Trying to help out as much as I can.  When I can, I will!

thank u so much! dear..ur really kind..God bless You