Posted: 14 years ago
 pm me when u update
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
great ff plz continue soon and pm me when u updt
ananya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome!!!!!....love at first sight ....wow......too gud....tnx fr d pm..

luv ya
ananya
Kitsin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey, great update. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanx for the PM.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very different story....pls continue soon....
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi kiran
nice update.
i really loved it.
waiting 4 ur next update.
thanx 4 ur PM.
faria
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey Kiran...it's was lovely๐Ÿ˜›....Waiting for the next part now!๐Ÿ˜›
rresham thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's so good :) i luv it....im glad nupur is coming back from the depression!
kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much guys!!!ur comments r so supportive!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Here 4 all of u..
Part 3: Da nxt day brought a different touch with it wen it came 2 mayank n nupur...where nupur was happy 2 gt a job n thinking that nw she'll b able 2 support da family, mayank knew he had found his princess!!! Is liye janaab mayank reached office 2 hrs b4 da usual tym...!!! Then aftr wt seemed lyk ages nupur finally made her entry...
Nupur's cabin was jst near Mayank n Mayank....kaam pe kum ladki par zyada dhayaan tha!!!
Mayank then called Nupur 2 his office....
Nupur:"May I come in sir?"
Mayank:"Please!"
Nupur:"Sir, aap ne mujhe bulaya?"
Mayank:"Ji...please take a seat!"
Aftr Nupur settled Mayank began....:"Nupur...hamare saamne ek bari opportunity hai....humein apne interior decoration se newly wed couple ka ghar sajaana hai...Main aap ka opinion lena chahta hoon....Mujhe toh lagta hai, since yeh couple kaafi ameer hai...v shud gv higher class luks 2 everything...ghar har tarah se socially n reputed lagna chahye?!wt say?"
Nupur, smiling n somewhat confused:"Is mein aisa kia hai jo us couple ko special feel karaye?Unhein ye lage k yeh sab un k liye hai?"
Mayank:"Matlab?"
Nupur:"Sir....koi ladki ek naya ghar basaane aayi hai...us ne toh kitne sapne dekhe honge....kaheen reputed banaate banaate ghar makaan na ban jaye!!"
Mayank stared at Nupur 4 a moment...then said:"Toh aap k hisaab se hw shud it luk?"
Nupur:"Umm...dekhye sir...unka bedroom shud b more of light colors n their own pictures...shaadi se pehle ki...taa ki unka kamra unhein apne sapno ki dunya lage.."
Mayank was able 2 make out of Nupur's wrds that this girl had lots of dreams in her eyes...she lived in a world of dreams....her innocent n pure dreams wr clearly shown by her words...!!
Then Nupur explained 2 Mayank wt she thot of the complete house n Mayank......he stared at her...impressed, adoringly, smiling!!!He was evn more in luv with her...Her expressive eyes as she explained...her doubtful face....it was so magical 2 hv her around!!!
Mayank kept on thinking abt Nupur da entire day...he was in da habit of wrkn till l8 hrz in da office...wen he was leaving he saw Nupur was still there...the office was dark n da 2 wr the only ones inside...!!
Mayank walked 2 nupur n said:"Aap gayi nahi...office hrz khatam ho chuke hain!"
Nupur:"Haan sir main bas jaa hi rahi thi...woh main kuch kaam mein involved thi toh..."she didnt complete the sentence...
Mayank again smiled at da tired expression on her face...she luked lyk a small baby rly wanting 2 sleep!!
Mayank:"Chalye main aapko drop kar deta hoon!"
Nupur:"Nahin sir...i m fine!Main.."
Mayank interrupted:"Nahi...Nupur dekhye raat bohat ho chuki hai..i ll drop u..!"
Nupur had 2 agree...wt nxt..?!in da car.....
Mayank driving:"Aap songs kaise pasand karti hain?"
Nupur....silent 4 a moment....ds was da second tym a guy had asked her this....Vikram was da first one...she was 2 b lost in her thoughts wen Mayank interrupted her thoughts saying:"Nupur?"
Nupur:"Huh?!Umm...main main wo........."she was literally speechless.....
Mayank:"Samajh gaya...".......he then played the song.....Vikram n Nupur's favourite song.....Nupur nvr evr heard that song since Vikram's death.....!!!
Then finally he dropped her home....Gunjan saw 4m her window n saw wen Mayank came out of his car behind Nupur 2 gv her da purse she had forgotten....aftr a sweet "Thank u, welcome" n "gud nite" they parted...
Gunjan smiled at herself.....n told herself:"O God!Please jo main soch rahi hoon wo sach ho jaye!!"

At Mayank's home:
"Hey dude..."............entry hoti hai Samrat ki....Mayank's bestest friend...there was nothing Samrat didnt knw abt Mayank!
Mayank:"Kaha tha yaar?"
Samrat:"Wo yaar ek ladki ko......."
Mayank:"Bas bas..."
Samrat:"Kuch batana hai..?"
Mayank nodded....Samrat:"Toh bolna?!"
Mayank:"I m in love.......!!!!!!!"
Samrat totally astonished!!!!!!!!!!:"What?"
Mayank in a louder voice:"Haan!!!I m in love...I luv her...I luv her!!!"
Then Mayank told him da stry....hw he met her.etc.etc..

Part ends...
Comments Please๐Ÿ˜ณ

EDITED--Nxt update on pg-8
Edited by kiran--madi - 14 years ago
hasiii thumbnail
nice, well written
I liked it