Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

awesome yaar ! very diffrent .

fabulasssssssssssss do continue sooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzz

waiting !!!!

kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hello ppl!!! wow...i gt an amazing response 2 my ff...thank u guys!!!!
@myownarea...thank u so much 4 those kind  words😊

Part 2:
Nupur was waiting there in da waiting room of Sharma enterprises...all of a sudden entry hoti hai hamare hero..MAYANK SHARMA ki!!
As soon as da doors opened n Mayank stepped into da office...Nupur had this feeling she was having wen she met Vikram 4 da first tym...she felt someone was around..sm1 vry special!!!
She was abt 2 turn up 2 c da face of that person wen he turned 2 da receptionist rite there n turned his bak 2 Nupur n odrz waiting there 4 da interview..he told da receptionist:"Ek ek karke inhe ander bhejna!"...sm1 from those waiting said:"Lo..aa gaya!!"
Nupur turned 2 c that person n smiled at this...Mayank aftr speaking 2 da receptionist turned around 2 c an angelic face there..Nupur's face...u cn call that luv at first side...For moments he jst stood there staring at her...that smile was so innocent..that face so lyk a princess..yet so simple..yet so sweet!!!He realized wt he was doing wen Nupur stared at him too!!He immediately turned n went away...Nupur felt a strange feeling n ignoring it she sat 4 some more moments n then came her turn!!
She went in..n said:"May I come in?"
Mayank...who was already spellbound by her beauty said:"Yes...please do!!Bethye!!"aftr moments he began:"Aap Nupur..Nupur ji!!"
Nupur:"Yes sir!"
Mayank:"Nupur..main ne aap k certificates check kiye hain..YOU GET THE JOB!"
R u guys shocked?So was Nupur...:"Sir....yeh...i mean aap ne toh mera interview bhi nahi liya!!"
Mayank, smiling:"Zaroorat hi nahi!"
Nupur, angrily got up n said:"Acha...toh aap ko lagta hai k aap mujh par ehsaan kar leinge..!"
Mayank got up as well:"Yeh aap?!"
Nupur:"Sahi toh hai...arey baher itne log hain...kitno k interview le kar aap ne unhe reject kia.....kitne nervous ho k interview hi de sake...aur kitno k paas qualification thi par aap ne unhe reject kia..!!Sab ne baher aa kar apni feelings bata dee..aur aap mujhe...!!Kyun?woh bhi bina interview liye?!"
Mayank, again with that calm smile:"Nupur...shayad aap ne job ki requirements nahi parhi...its lyk we need it certified 4m "JOSEPH COLLEGE OF DESIGNING" that u r a certified interior decorator...kisi k paas bhi yeh certificate nahi tha..it was u n only u!!"
Nupur...finally realizing wt she had said..calming down:"I m so sorry sir...!!!Woh aaj subah hi dekha tha add toh............"
Her tone was dying down so Mayank took over:"Its ok Nupur!!Dekhye kisi ko bhi ajeeb hi lagta...!!So relax n welcome to Sharma enterprises.."----giving his hand forward...
Nupur...shaking her hand with his..:"Thank u sir...main kab se join karoon?"
Mayank:"Umm...kal se...receptionist aap ko details de degi!!"
Nupur:"Thank u sir..n sorry again!!"n then she left.....leaving an adoring smile on Mayank's face...

At Nupur's home:
Gunjan:"Bhabhi...interview kaisa raha?"
Nupur:"A1....!!"her smile...she was so happy for da first tym aftr Vikram's death...there was dat sparkle again in her eyes which was long lost!!!She had da voice she nvr had since Vikram's death....wen Nupur realized Gunjan was staring at her...she said:"Kia hoa??tu aise kia dekh rahi hai?"
Gunjan:"Kuch nahi..."she hugged Nupur:"Love u bhabhi!!"
Nupur:"Love u too...acha ab chal sona nahi hai kia?kal job par jo jaana hai!!"
Gunjan:"Hmhh.."

At Mayank's house:
Mayank was sitting on his bed n wondering abt the face he had seen today....my!!she was so pretty....he knew he had fallen for her....then thinking abt Nupur's reaction wen he told her she had got the job n thinking abt the apology he said to himself in a loud voice with a chuckle:"Khud hi ladti hai...aur galti hone par pyaar se maafi maang leti hai...!!"then realizing wt he was doing he stopped smiling n continued saying:"Acha ab chal sona nahi hai kia?"

GOOD NITE MAYUR!!
Part ends...
Comments please😳

EDITED---Nxt update on pg-6
Edited by kiran--madi - 14 years ago
mjht_fan thumbnail
wow great ff
plzz pm me when u update
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
ahh-luv ho bhe gaya
lol

Update soon n a long part
:)

hey huni! superb part! loved it! love at first sight ahaha! loving it!

thanks for the pm!
Am in love with this FF now . . . 🤗 FANTASTIC!!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kiran the first meeting was awesome yaar
update next part soooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thanxxxxxxxxxxx aton for the pm
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran--madi

hello ppl!!!
wow...i gtan amazing response 2 my ff...thank u guys!!!!

@myownarea...thank u so much 4 those kind words😊

Part 2:

Nupur was waiting there in da waiting room of Sharma enterprises...all of a sudden entry hoti hai hamare hero..MAYANK SHARMA ki!!

As soon as da doors opened n Mayank stepped into da office...Nupur had this feeling she was having wen she met Vikram 4 da first tym...she felt someone was around..sm1 vry special!!!

She was abt 2 turn up 2 c da face of that person wen he turned 2 da receptionist rite there n turned his bak 2 Nupur n odrz waiting there 4 da interview..he told da receptionist:"Ek ek karke inhe ander bhejna!"...sm1 from those waiting said:"Lo..aa gaya!!"

Nupur turned 2 c that person n smiled at this...Mayank aftr speaking 2 da receptionist turned around 2 c an angelic face there..Nupur's face...u cn call that luv at first side...For moments he jst stood there staring at her...that smile was so innocent..that face so lyk a princess..yet so simple..yet so sweet!!!He realized wt he was doing wen Nupur stared at him too!!He immediately turned n went away...Nupur felt a strange feeling n ignoring it she sat 4 some more moments n then came her turn!!

She went in..n said:"May I come in?"

Mayank...who was already spellbound by her beauty said:"Yes...please do!!Bethye!!"aftr moments he began:"Aap Nupur..Nupur ji!!"

Nupur:"Yes sir!"

Mayank:"Nupur..main ne aap k certificates check kiye hain..YOU GET THE JOB!"

R u guys shocked?So was Nupur...:"Sir....yeh...i mean aap ne toh mera interview bhi nahi liya!!"

Mayank, smiling:"Zaroorat hi nahi!"

Nupur, angrily got up n said:"Acha...toh aap ko lagta hai k aap mujh par ehsaan kar leinge..!"

Mayank got up as well:"Yeh aap?!"

Nupur:"Sahi toh hai...arey baher itne log hain...kitno k interview le kar aap ne unhe reject kia.....kitne nervous ho k interview hi de sake...aur kitnok paas qualification thi par aap ne unhe reject kia..!!Sab ne baher aa kar apni feelings bata dee..aur aap mujhe...!!Kyun?woh bhi bina interview liye?!"

Mayank, again with that calm smile:"Nupur...shayad aap ne job ki requirements nahi parhi...its lyk we need it certified 4m "JOSEPH COLLEGE OF DESIGNING" that u r a certified interior decorator...kisi k paas bhi yeh certificate nahi tha..it was u n only u!!"

Nupur...finally realizing wt she had said..calming down:"I m so sorry sir...!!!Woh aaj subah hi dekha tha add toh............"

Her tone was dying down so Mayank took over:"Its ok Nupur!!Dekhye kisi ko bhi ajeeb hi lagta...!!So relax n welcome to Sharma enterprises.."----giving his hand forward...

Nupur...shaking her hand with his..:"Thank u sir...main kab se join karoon?"

Mayank:"Umm...kal se...receptionist aap ko details de degi!!"

Nupur:"Thank u sir..n sorry again!!"n then she left.....leaving an adoring smile on Mayank's face...

At Nupur's home:

Gunjan:"Bhabhi...interview kaisa raha?"

Nupur:"A1....!!"her smile...she was so happy for da first tym aftr Vikram's death...there was dat sparkle again in her eyes which was long lost!!!She had da voice she nvr had since Vikram's death....wen Nupur realized Gunjan was staring at her...she said:"Kia hoa??tu aise kia dekh rahi hai?"

Gunjan:"Kuch nahi..."she hugged Nupur:"Love u bhabhi!!"

Nupur:"Love u too...acha ab chal sona nahi hai kia?kal job par jo jaana hai!!"

Gunjan:"Hmhh.."

At Mayank's house:

Mayank was sitting on his bed n wondering abt the face he had seen today....my!!she was so pretty....he knew he had fallen for her....then thinking abt Nupur's reaction wen he toldher she had got the job n thinking abt the apology he said to himself in a loud voice with a chuckle:"Khud hi ladti hai...aur galti hone par pyaar se maafi maang leti hai...!!"then realizing wt he was doing he stopped smiling n continued saying:"Acha ab chal sona nahi hai kia?"

GOOD NITE MAYUR!!

Part ends...

Comments please😳

Thank u dear n u proved me rite again, continue the gr8 work!
adi_gupta thumbnail
first of all thx for the pm
😊
awwwwsome  love at first sight
but apni nupur to bina kuch sune he lad padi yaar
but so cute
luv the update but this is very short
next time long update chayia
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🥳 🥳 🥳 wah wah mayank falling for nupur at first sight!!!

so now she gets the job and they will be together whole day!!! waiting for some interesting scenes between two of them... continue soon