tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
is nagmati doing rite or wrong?i mean by using her son & not allowng ratan singh 2 b wid padmini?

in my view she is wrong as she never cared abt ranaji & always taunted him & her in-laws.wen she didn't  care abt him now wats da meaning of claimng her being cheatd or not gettng da justice.if she has even respectd his feelings den it was not fair 2 her.

wat u ppl think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tiny, you shouldn't have posted this twice!

But anyways, we can use this for our Discussion of the week.

It totally depends on whose view you take, Nagmati's view would be that its right and most other people would be - its not right.

Personally, I don't think its right, but she seems to have been desperate. But still she was kind of lied to since she wasn't told that he was going tomarry instead, remember Padmini answered that Baba's question, that the first wife should be informed? I understand the circumstances were different but still, she wasn't told so in a way it is being cheated. At the end of the day Nagmati is his first wife, so priority stays with her, so she didn't need to do the whole using her son thing.
tiny15 thumbnail
satvik sorry by mistake it got posted twice.bcoz wenever i wanted it 2 post it gave dis msg." error:msg not posted.spamming is not permitted.u hav exceeded the no. of posts permitted in the time span.plz try again later".plz tell me why it occurs wen i wanted 2 post sum msg whether i hav or han't posted even a single msg b4 new topic.also tell me where is help desk 4 such querries?i cudn'tind it on da forum. & also tell me how 2 delete da topic if such thing happens again. Edited by tiny15 - 14 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

Tiny, you shouldn't have posted this twice!

But anyways, we can use this for our Discussion of the week.

It totally depends on whose view you take, Nagmati's view would be that its right and most other people would be - its not right.

Personally, I don't think its right, but she seems to have been desperate. But still she was kind of lied to since she wasn't told that he was going tomarry instead, remember Padmini answered that Baba's question, that the first wife should be informed? I understand the circumstances were different but still, she wasn't told so in a way it is being cheated. At the end of the day Nagmati is his first wife, so priority stays with her, so she didn't need to do the whole using her son thing.

u r rite dat it depends on da person. though ranaji shud hav took nagmati's permission but we  saw conditions were such dat it was not possible. & do u think she wud hav given da permission considering her nature. actually she can't claim 2 b cheated bcoz she doesn't deserve da rites if she doesn't fulfills da duties. dat was my point. if nagmati has fulfiied her duties den defntly she cud demand da juctice.

but still she shudn't use her son!!!!!he is just a kid who wants both parents luv.😊😊
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiny15

satvik sorry by mistake it got posted twice.bcoz wenever i wanted it 2 post it gave dis msg." error:msg not posted.spamming is not permitted.u hav exceeded the no. of posts permitted in the time span.plz try again later".plz tell me why it occurs wen i wanted 2 post sum msg whether i hav or han't posted even a single msg b4 new topic.also tell me where is help desk 4 such querries?i cudn'tind it on da forum. & also tell me how 2 delete da topic if such thing happens again. 

Tiny - below's the link to the helpdesk. It's posted as a permanent sticky under 'Important topics'.

I have no idea why you get that error message but I'm afraid you don't have the permission to deleted anything on this forum, let it be a post or a thread. Only dev team members have the authority to do that and we don't exactly know who's ours.

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good discussion point tiny.

As I've state before, I find it disgusting that Nagmati is using Yash as a means to keep Rana to herself. He's a lil kid, you can't do such things to an innocent mind.

But I have also stated that Rana was not fair in eloping again without informing Nagmati. He should have definately told her. I'm sure Nagmati would have disapproved but it's upto him if her wants her approval or not. At least she knows about. And as Sattvik stated, even Padmini tought that the first wife should be informed.

But in saying all that, in an awkward kind of way, I'm glad Rana got married again. He needed love and Padmini will provide him with it. If only he went about the whole thing the right way.
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think as a women in her place it would feel right as someone else is taking away thieir love. but in honesty nagmati is not..person who cares for others, thus i think if she never cared..why care now?
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sportskp

i think as a women in her place it would feel right as someone else is taking away thieir love. but in honesty nagmati is not..person who cares for others, thus i think if she never cared..why care now?

exactly!!my point was dat wen nagmati hadn't care 4 ranaji earlier den why shud she now claimng justice?if she had performed her duties den she had da every rite of complaining even though in those days kings hav more dan 1 wife. even 2day we always support those wives/husbands whose spouses don't care abt dem just like nagmati like asking dem 2 leave such persons!!!
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Good discussion point tiny.

As I've state before, I find it disgusting that Nagmati is using Yash as a means to keep Rana to herself. He's a lil kid, you can't do such things to an innocent mind.

But I have also stated that Rana was not fair in eloping again without informing Nagmati. He should have definately told her. I'm sure Nagmati would have disapproved but it's upto him if her wants her approval or not. At least she knows about. And as Sattvik stated, even Padmini tought that the first wife should be informed.

But in saying all that, in an awkward kind of way, I'm glad Rana got married again. He needed love and Padmini will provide him with it. If only he went about the whole thing the right way.

me too agreed dat ranajishud hav taken permission from nagmati but sadly she doesn't deserveit.i m also not feelng gud abt supportng such type of marriage but nagmati has left no option 2 ranaji.i m totally against such type of 2nd marriage though at that time it was normal.but in dis case ranaji isjustified bcoz he only wants luv which nagmati never gave him!!