16th July 2009 (Written Update)

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

16th July 09

Precap of previous episode Joyti and Pankaj still at honeymoon, she sees a bad dream she rings home and finds out about Sudha.

Part 1

Starts with Joyti asking what's happened grandmother tells her how she is looking out for the family since she's been gone and Joyti asking what why couldn't Sandeep go and says to Pankaj how it was not a dream. Back at home grandmother notices front door open she goes and closes it. Back at the honeymoon Joyti saying it wasn't a dream and something did happen, Pankaj says how they will return tomorrow, she insists she is worried and wants to see Sudha and my worriedness don't want to make you unhappy he replies there problems are shared so don't worry and all is ok and we belong together and when we have time off again will come again and when your heart is saying about seeing Joyti so we will go don't ignore it, I do want to see her but going to that house don't want to he tells her to forget and o for Sudha.

Part 2

Devika/Sudha waiting at restaurant for Uday a waiter comes to take order but she said she will later she is waiting. Then Uday comes and he says hi but she's ignoring him and then says you remember what day it is he replies he knows it was there ice-cream day yesterday but something happened how could I tell you didn't have your number, she says excuses, excuses he saying it's not  I did tell you about Joyti's sister didn't I? And she says the one that looks like me? She says remember she's not Devika, he tells her how she got kidnapped and she was scared, she says she is impressed and girls should learn how to defend themselves and if you didn't see then what he says that no one is like her and she's all sacred, and then he says he has got her something she says you sure it isn't for Sudha and then outs it's on her arm it's a bracelet she likes it and thanks him awww cute scene between the two.. next morning on way in car Joyti saying she isn't wrong is she, he replies no and tells her to tell the driver the way and she says we not going home first he says no will go to see Sudha first, meanwhile at home grandmother all happy saying how Joyti rang last night and father says you should have woke me, she says how he was sleeping, and asks she is happy isn't she goes on how she was angry at first but then noticed it was Joyti , then doorbell rings mother says who can this be early morning she goes to open its Joyti and Pankaj at door.

Part 3

Mother looking upset, and then they recall bad moments in house. Pankaj asks who it is and she replies its mother and he asks about taking greetings and then she directs him to her feet, she gives blessings and they both go in. Grandmother asks who it is and she sees Joyti and is overjoyed and saying how they were just talking about her, she shouts out to Kamal saying look whose here he comes out and gives a stare to the mother and she leaves, then Joyti  recall's the moment when she bought sweets and how she shouldn't have as its too expensive and she says how they ok as that sushma like them and asking sushma always changing in what she wants to do within occupation, how she bought a book for Sandeep and how Sudha notices' she's here from the sound of her bike. Grandmother says where you gone? Then they take greetings from father and grandmother he asks you ok? Grandmother saying how she still can't believe it, then Joyti asks about Sudha how she is she been out since the incident they look at one another, he says she's in her room and go see her, she says its nothing to worry about is it? He says no but still you should go see her. Joyti opens room and see's Sudha lying there Joyti calls out to her,  then Sudha says sister, Pankaj smiles and Sudha sits up and the both hug and embrace, Sudha crying.

Finishes on Joyti's face while she is hugging Sudha.  

Edited by Shantell - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gain guru thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx....wasnt sudha was at restaurent?? again how come she is at home in such fast time???wierdo!!