ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Summary

Jhanvi bhavan bhabhi are saved
 from pitaji's anger as he could not figure out what was happening
 saras refuse to eat khandvi made by savitri and not ready to forgive her or Yuv. Jhanvi teaches upset bhavna how to dance and Nik reveals Jhan was a dance teacher and he met her in dance school and teases jhan.
Jhan assures bhavna everything will be fine. Bhabhi wishes bhavna would be jhan's daughter.
Jhan promises she would love her like her on daughter and readies her next morning for  the function.
Saras says  I will forgive on one condition Yuv have to testify against pavirtra and make sure she gets punished or he can't stay here, Menka assures Yuv will do that,
Jhanvi Nikh bhabhi are happy bhavna is redy to participate. Bhavna insists all  should go with her. Bhabhi sends Jhan with Bhav as nikh has to go to panchayat to help fariyadi.
Bhavna's dad returns and gives bhav's mom news that pitaji hs gone to bhav's school as chief guest for the program. She is shcoked and drops pooja thali and diya goes off.

Update
 Jhan Nikh bhabhi bhavna and servant lady are dancing on the song r"amiya vatta vaiya song from movie barsat"  and both nikh's dad and his older brother opens the door. Nik hides his dhol and every one stops scared. Nikh's brother asks what is the matter?. Nik hides nothing and asks him why are you here? He replies we forgot a imp file and goes in the room to get it. Nik's dad asks Why every one looks so scared.? Nik says nothing. They leave with the  file. every one is happy again. Bhavna starts her practice but can not dance. Jhan teches her on the song "aaj radha ko shyam yaad a gaya"   while her bahbhi looks on. She is very happy and so is bhavna. Nik reveals Jhan is a dance teacher and he met her in her school and teases Jhan calling her aafat. Jhan is angry . Nik thanks her holding her hand that she made his bhabhi and bhavna so happy today,

At garodia's saras refuses to eat khandvi made by Sav. Saras says I am very angry at your decision . sav tries to talk but saras won't listen. Sad sav walks away. Baa asks saras to forgive sav.saying "it was hard for her to loose her husband. But it is harder to loose beta and I know bcos I lost my son. A mother in Sav won and forgave Yuv uopn Menka's force. Saras needs to understand this."

At Nik's
Jhan talks to bhavna and assures her she will do fine and shows her aalta to put in her hands and feet and get her ready for the function. bhabhi listening to all thanks Jhan for all her care and love. jhan says:" she is my own and there is no need to thank me." Bhabhi says: "i wish bhavna was your daughter." Jhan assures her she will love her as her own daughter. They both hug.

At garodia mansion
saras tells Menka she is ready to forgive and forget everything Yuv did on one condition. If Yuv testifies against pavirtra in the court. Menka says: that is what Yuv wants to do as well. saras replies:" yuv must do this and make sure pavitra gets punished then I will forgive yuv and he can stay here or else he has to leave the house."

At Nik's
Jhan gets Bhav ready putting all jewelary and alta while bhabhi watches her. Bhav looks real cute. bhav insists every one should go with her. bhabhi says; i will pray for you and I can not go some one has to stay here. But she insists Nik takes Bhav and Jhan. They are happy. But then fariyadi comes asking for Nik's help as panchayat is called. Nik leaves with fariyadi and Jhan with bhavna. Bhabhi stays home praying for Bhav.Her husband shows up while bhbhi is holding aarti thali and tells her they finished the work early. She asks where is pitaji? he replies "Pitaji went to Bhav's school function as head master invitted him as  a cheif guest.
Bhabhi is scared and drops pooja thali and diya goes off.

precap;
Jhan is running  in the school hall and runs into some lady and falls down and Nikh's dad see her Both are shocked.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

uh oh.....i hope janki doesn't get caught
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No Akash and Gauri today, so again no opportunity to yell at them. 🤣

I think that Yuvraaj will be murdered before he testifies against Pavitra and Pavitra and Rasili will be freed. This just sucks!!!!  

And usually schools ask ideal role models to come as cheif guests into a function. Thakurjee is not a good example regardless of the fact that the school is in the village of his residence. I'm suprised he let Bhavna attend school, but that's not the point. Anywho, I think that the lady Jhanvi bumped into is the Thakurain.

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

all mediocre things going on. nothing interesting

saras still blames her mother
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
uff....im tired!!
thanx 4 updt!!