first day analysis

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
k guys me trying out some thing new

first of all i think rajeev has improved leaps and bounds as a host if we compare sks to dynd

2 i liked the concept of this show this is the first time some one has to be really courageous to take part

3 i think raj looked really cute today

4 one thing i did not like was tat if person even makes one mistake he looses everything i think tats not rite

5 i think the type of q shld have been a little less personal as it can affect the family lifee

k this is my review hope u have liked sorry if i have offended some one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really donno know where to start & how to start

the show has a different & distinct concept so it took a while to see the show with wholeheart.. me missed the first part all thanks to my cablewala 😑 πŸ€’..tomorrow is my paper but to watch raj for half an hour or so, i closed by books & switched on the TV to dekha all channels are running except star plus πŸ˜•..arey me even cursed god πŸ˜†..sorry bhagwanji maine aapko burabala kaha..i apologize 😭..apne is pyaari si bacchi ko maafkardena 😊..kal exam pe waat pat lagadejiye 😭 πŸ˜­

ok now comg to point: watched the video

1. started with a good note..but background score is very poor..whoz the composer..sensitive show keliye aise background score..ttuu 🀒..play some sensible music..its not at all appealing.

2. Raj has improved a much much lot..tremendous improvement but still needs to be more co-operative, should speak with contestant a little more to keep them at comfort-level...& na the most imp thingy plz plz plz cut your hair..its really irritating 😑 πŸ˜‘..me not gonna watch PGKS for sure 😑 ..chidiya ka ghosla 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

3. initially q's were funny n simple but slowly, slowly started becuming personal..i was just speechless. i was watching the show with my father & started feeling very uncomfortable..honestly speaking my father didnt liked the show .. But I salute Mrs. Smitha & all other participants who r gng to appear on this show for their courage πŸ‘πŸΌ

4. Is Polygraphic test really that much reliable?..it can say a wrong ans as right & rght as wrong..wouldnt tis would b a hindrance?..having a big doubt on the credibility..

5. Procedure of winning the price money is also weird. can't the contestant win that much money which he/she won at 1st or 2nd stage?..they should be giving atleast something in hand.

6. Will putting so much of personal q's wont creat havoc?..i know the format is like tis only but still..i hope & wish acceptance of truth doesnt create any havoc, rift for the concerned person with his/her family & society.

Mrs. Smitha - I salute you, your courage & struggles you went through your life..its very very difficult to live with a alcholic person..but you overcame & even helped your husband to get rid of this habit..I salute you Madam..I pray to god for your happy family life..

Personally i felt very bad for what happened at the last question..i hope & pray her family & society doesnt misunderstand her..She really needs a loads of applause..Even Mr. Tony needs applause for overcoming such a crucial stage of his life & starting life afresh.

Overall the show & content is good but still me worried..

Edited by *sowmya* - 14 years ago
goodkashish thumbnail

let me tell you what i felt for today;s episode

1. the entry of raj was superb...i love the way he came out and he opened the show....it was clean n simple but still unique...

2. the lady..she was having fear on her face and that was so obvious but she was confidant about it..

3. the questions were so good bcoz we accpet it or not...they are part of everyone's life.

4. i love the format and setup of the show...it gives you that curiosity to watch whats gonna happen to participate...

5. this is the first time i love the show where they are focusing 90% on participate.

6. as a host raj looked best...everything was so perfect about him

7. it was so emotional for me to watch some of the questions where she was facing..specially the one where she choose her mother inlaw over her mom....

8. i think this will make family relation so strong..letting off the past...

9. the money thing.. i think its doesnt have to relate with the truth...bcoz when u r so emotional and thinking n saving your relation..you will not care for money at that time....

10. i will look forward to watch every episodes like i  waited for the first episcode..

love
Kashish
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
1. The concept of the show is damn different, so it was bound to catch people's eyes

2. The format is quite different from the other shows on air, but somewhere reminds me of KBC( remember agla padaav)

3. Red has been really lucky for Rajeev. He had red suitcase in AAMIR and now a red chairπŸ˜† I hope luck favors him this time too.

4. Raj's hairstyle was little weird but man he was looking sooo HOT

5. As mentioned by other there is a huge improvement in Raj, in every aspect. His sppech, accent, speech speed, comfort level everything.

6. Contestants are the real heroes, so the charm of a particular episode depends on the contestant.

7. See it's not easy to sit in front of a contestant who is confessing a bundle of unsaid truths in front of her family, and still be composed and dignified. It might take little time for Rajeev to get adjusted to these situations.

8. Lastly I had read in some article that SKS will stimulate U to start discussing and relating the questions with UR family, UR life and that's exactly what happened yesterday. There were atleast three questions that me and my parents could relate to. How about U?

Ratings:4 on 5
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Boo-Hoo !!
I wanna cry out loud for not being able to see the show !!
I should have stayed at a "paying guest" which had TV !! But unfortunately there are no such "pg accomodations" here !!
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Intense Very Intense. Waiting for the next question. I was more scared for the woman than she herself was. This is the honest truth. Would it be too intense for indians??? I means many are from a closed off hush hush society. But for money anything forsakeable I think. Wow. Love this show. Raj Rocks.

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well raj has improved a lot  from DYd as a host that's for sure.But his hairstyle is not good at all.But I am still worried will the show be accepted in India.Everything is hushed hushed here.I salute smitha for being so brave.Lets see. Edited by rajeev the best - 14 years ago
ishq008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

Well raj has improved a lot  from DYd as a host that's for sure.But his hairstyle is not good at all.But I am still worroed will the show be accepted in India.Everything is hushed hushed here.I salute smitha for being do brave.Lets see.

So right. But like the hair in him now. He is so hottttttttttt. This show in India leaves alot of be analyzied. I agree  everything is hush hush and kept behind closed doors. But people love Saas Bahu crap so this will be a welcome to seeing a person of real stating the truth in their lives.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The show was definately gud !! i mean questions were way too personal ......and i was actually thinking wat wud b the last question!!
first i thot tht there shud b a limit till these ppl can go for seetingt up teh questions .....but on teh otehr hand its solely the participants choice!! as teh questions had already been asked they already know wat type of questions they can expect and if still they r going on wit it, its their choice!!
rajeev himself said manyt times to smitaji tht u can quit as u already know the intensity of the questions but she chose to carry on
even her relatives is given a choice of getting the questions changed once so according to me .........the participant has their choice bout wat to choose truth and money or their family and relationships
thts teh show is ll bout!!

but i wud like to ask a question if anyone know .......r plygraphic tests r 100%authentic ....or there mite b a mistake there?
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Choco.Butter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my reviews
let me first  starplus big  deal diffe.....
i speak only truth
raj looking  so  cute he is damm  hot
very good  show just like KBC .
very very interesting show i hope indian people  like  this.
his performance super like srk

Edited by divyaashimixy - 14 years ago