July 14th written: Bharti and Gyaan's presentation

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

A short quick update!! In a serious hurry and nothing much happened

Today's Update

Bharti follows Gyaan and it's no girls allowed on friday club. She calls Payal. Payal tells her that her picture is turning into Bhaskar and then Bharti. Payal hears her problem and gives her idea to call Armaan.

Armaan is on the phone with Jiya and keeps ignoring Bharti's calls. Pushpak comes and asks him for some advice. he says what do you do if there is a girl that you like but she hates you. Armaan thinks of Bharti and says let go. Pushpak says but what if she is really sweet, nice and caring, not what she looks like on the outside. Armaan thinks of all the Bharti Jya moments. Pushpak says then I should let go of such a special person. Armaan tells him good luck. he should pursue her. Armaan still ignore Bharti's calls and finally picks up and Bharti tells him that Gyaan is about to sell MU. And to save it he has to come.

Jenny goes to meet Amarjeet and he is hiding. Amarjeet says kekti read his PAROT (tarot) cards and it said someone close to him is going to backstab him. Jenny says how do you know it is not real stabbing. Amarjeet gets scared. Narayan comes with a Chaku for the apple and Amarjeet is terrified. Kekti says that she knows a tantric baba. Amarjeet gets mad and asks does he look like the type to believe this hocus pocus. She says but since you believe in tarot cards you might believe in him too. Amarjeet says he believes in tarot cards because it's english, modern!! he has find out who is going to backstab him.

Bharti records a phone message and sends Armaan in to meet Singh. Gyaan gives his presentation to Singh. (he seems strict) Right when they are about to finalize the deal Armaan comes in and says he wants his 5 minutes for another presentation. He hooks up the cellphone and Bharti's presentation is shown. Armaan also shows previous month's sales doubled.

Bharti ont he other hand is outside. She talks about her sad lifestory to the guard. Then she says you still won't let me in?? The guy says no. then she talks about her muscle workout as a man. (LOL) then she says when she turns back into a man she will come and arm wrestle him. She changles her clothes to get in but the guy says ma'am your sandals. Then she changes again to be a man but the guy knows it's her.

Bharti goes home and waits for Armaan's call.

Sorry sorry sorry guys!! Pardon mistakes and feel free to hit the " LIKE " button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot 4 the awesum update......
Bharti waz soooooo gud 2day......luved the Bharti scenes outside the club.......
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great job Fatima...I think at times they seem to be rushing some stuff and sometime they keep dragging it...so "continuation" may not be that great now hehe
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
Looks like a great episode
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. I didn't understand how can Gyan sell MU.
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
thankss for the updateee....i will have to watch online todayy....sounds nice....after the friday confusion its gr88 to see BB going normal againnn
fizzles thumbnail

Thanx for the update :D

LOL Bharti's attempts to try and sneak in cracked me up. And that expression on the guards face was funny.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what an update thanks.

Mallu
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

lovely update... thank you