Aman very bad Performance in TASK

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi

I was very disopoinment with Aman performance....

Very BAD ....I think he cant be win this show...

TASK low and talks more

OTHER REPLY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think his task was so dirty...🤢 I felt so nauseated watching it... There shud be some line drawn! How can u expect him to have monkey's shit all over his face... Its too much... And wat kind of way was he talking afterwards - Bandar ki ****🤢 I think this episode stooped down too low... Very disappointed...
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyyy Aman did VERY well!!

He got 8 stars! Yeah he dropped 2 stars but wht do you expect when ur arms are hurting and you have monkey poop and lizard's eggs on youself!

He did a great job!!! Bravo Aman! He did a great job!

Aman did amazinggggggg..

how can u say he did bad?. he got 8 stars..

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babii.girl

Aman did amazinggggggg..

how can u say he did bad?. he got 8 stars..

Exactly! 👏
BeMyHero4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yep that was a very much hard task indeed..your holding on a roop and swinging through it back n forth is hard and it hurts and itches your hand too..bravo for him to do it
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He Rocked. For the task he had was to complete he did extemely well/ Congrats to him on the 8 STARS.
ram92 thumbnail
wat? how can u say this. aman was brilliant. he got 8 stars. and thats too gud for a difficult task like this.
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello???? Were you watching the same show as we were? He was awesome! It's so easy to sit at home and diss someone but how do you think YOU would fare if you had all that gross stuff on your face and your arms were aching like crazy? He may or may not be able to win the show, but in yesterday's task he showed guts and glory! "Spoke"for yourself!

Originally posted by: spoke

Hi

I was very disopoinment with Aman performance....

Very BAD ....I think he cant be win this show...

TASK low and talks more

OTHER REPLY

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I think his task was so dirty...🤢 I felt so nauseated watching it... There shud be some line drawn! How can u expect him to have monkey's shit all over his face... Its too much... And wat kind of way was he talking afterwards - Bandar ki ****🤢 I think this episode stooped down too low... Very disappointed...

ditto ditto ditto..i was disgusted to say the least🤢...i think considering everything his performance was fantastic ... but really this epi was a complete let down for me👎🏼