Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Oh Boy. That's all it took for Yudi to agree? And a pravachan epi to boot. I think I'll give it a miss.

Thanks for the update Rosh
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh,

Thanks for the update.  I guess my time at the forum is limited.  I will be packing up and leaving now.  Just by reading the update I am really upset.  😭😭
Edited by bobbiedhillon - 14 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI all...............

Rosh .....thanks 4 update.......i watch todays epi. after so many days n regret yaar ....y did i see?
monicay thumbnail
This is really shocking, why is the creators putting Yudi into a second marriage, the love story and magic will not be the same between yura again.
Roshni. thumbnail
Bobbie....I still firmly beleive that the mrriage is not going to happen....Tumhe meri kasam...kahi nahi jaaoge!

Faiza.... wrong timing yaar...Yaar koi Rani ko samjhao na!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Extremely ghatiya episode today🤢 ..totall wastage of time .. i thought that every body is taking part in the discussion and there must be something to look for but see my fate since last 15 or 20 days i wasn't watching and today by chance i just saw last 2 or 3 mins and got a high BP after hearing rani's those line that even she was also naukrani ...please can i bring my jharoo viper and danda to beat her ..enough of nonsense and crap ..seriously i wish keh aj reshmi aur sampuran merey samnay hotey to bas unki khair nahi thee 😡

What a torture for u rosh to watch such a stupid episode 😭🤢
Edited by kiran_sherry - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor you Rosh. Hang on in there, Yudi'll return one day.

But I've got to say, even with the editing flaw, at least Rudr's got his brains intact. And he's supposed to be drunk!
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank Rosh for update...i am not going spend half hour to see YUdi..
Roshni. thumbnail

But Rudr looked perfect to me...I now wonder if it was the same day or the next day....

Jen I think its the next day! Sorry if it was confusing!