Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: riks1

guys...

here are the trps for yesterday........
kdm was at no. 10 last time....it has improved and got the no.9 position this time.........
SP open your eyes.....😡😡😡

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (July 27, 2009) :---------- NWE India (N + W + E + All Towns) C&S4+  
(1)  Star Plus    2130-2200
   (2)  Zee TV    2100-2130
   (3)  Zee TV    2130-2200   
 (4)  Star Plus    2100-2130
   (5)  Colors    2000-2030   
 (6)  Zee TV    2200-2230
   (7)  Zee TV    2030-2100  
  (8)  Zee TV    1930-2000
   (9)  Star Plus    2030-2100
   (10)  Colors    2200-2230--

vandy

thank u vandy
sp....cant u see this😭😭😭
from 10 to 9...nd they r changing its timing😭😭😭
-Anusha- thumbnail
Hello Guys Very Good afternoon..How r u all ?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Guys i watched LRL episode completely today..Harshad is looking justtttttttttt awesome and looking like a cute boy in LRL..😍

Now i have to watch it reguraly without any miss..I loved him so much in Today's epi of LRL..The way he looked to that guy dudo isn't it ? when dudo teasing Pooja in the canteen..So Ali loves Pooja..??? This is a confusing question for me is that Punjabi kudi Pooja ? Ali loves Pooja ? ..Just clarify this small doubt for me guys ..At the end he was calling another guy other Arjun ..bhai is soo cute and the way he caught Dudo collar and pulled him to Door is just MASHA ALLAH 🤪
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

.........Hiya Anu di...how are you??? well I'm too waiting for others to make their grand entry...lets see when the do that !!!
Hey Alina bacha i am Fine what about u dear .Vandy di, Priya have made their gran entry😃

OMG OMG Anu di have you seen that??? I mean Harshad Had a hair cut !!!!!! He is looking so cute in that look !!!!!! You know what when the epi started my eyes were on him, as usual....and then they were showing all of them in marriage bureau...I was thinking that there is some kind of change in HC's look. And when I figured out that its his hairstyle...I almost shouted !!!!! Anyway this hair cut suits him !!!!😍
ya Alina ohhhh Harshad had a hair cut now no udti julfe for us 😆..Lite yaar they will grow soo soon 😉..Ya he is even cute and dashing in that look..guess what i screamed oh no a hair cut loudly..My bro gave me a look immediately achi bachi ke tarah TV dekthe baith gaye hoon with my mouth shut..My bro laughed at me 😆..Even this hair cut also suits him

Comin back to the episode.....I just loved Prem and Chahat's converstaion...the way they both were talking,chahat telling Prem about her ToTo, at was so gud but then when she said that Heer have asked her not to talk with him....Prem again becomes so depressed !!!!!!😭
ya i loved that touchy scene a lot ..Chahat is extremely cute in that segment..she is giving tough competition to harshu in cuteness😆..I adored her dialogue delivery a lot..The way she said Toto family is too gud and poor Prem asked her that " is  he ajnabi for her " i observed a fatherly look on Prem's face when he was asking that question..He hurted when she said Heer asked not to talk with him😭 

Oh so Finally Heer told Chahat the truth about Meher....I mean when Harman Met Chahat Heer told her that he is Heer's Brother and when Prem met Chahat she told her that he is stranger,Ajnabi....so finally today she told truth about Meher to her...it was a cute scene between Meher and chahat!!!!!!
Even that came a shock to me when Meher came to Heer..what a sister yaar now she is meeting her own sister 😡..But i loved the way Meher was describing Prem's pain in those 6 yrs ..Overall a cute scene .."maa-papa ki chahat ho tum "😳

Well Anu di...today heer rocked !!!!I too understand it now that what Heer felt when she saw Prem with that witch !!!! I hope Anu di Ash enters soon!!!!!
I agree with u Heer rocked the epi with Prem ..i loved the way she poured her heart out and expressed her feelings..Glad to hear that u understood bahut samajdhar hogaye hamari Alina bacha 😆..Hope Ash enters soon 😃

Same here Anu di...this little girl Muskaan is really doing an awesome job👏👏👏 The way she talks and do things, it looks like that she is their real daughter!!!!!! And about Toto's family, I just loved it when Prem said" Toto ki bhi family hai"......Awwww poor him....I guess now Prem will gift Chahat few more Toto....but again I'm having a feeling that he will not...I'm just so confused😕😕
Kudoos to Muskaan 👏..The chemistry between Papa and daughter is just perfect and awesome and worth enjoyable ..what if she knows that Prem is her father..she will jum and hug him 😆..that dialog is just cute and touchy poor prem 😭..Toto ki bhi family hain par iuski nahi 😭..No confusion yaar he will gift bahut saare totos for his daughter and make her happy but secreatly soo lets see bacha 😳

WOW Anu di...I mean....do you mean to say like May'08 Prem will leave home and will stay with Heer and help her.,..I know last year it was lallu and this year its G3...so its difficult for Prem but I know he will support Heer !!! Want to see this happen !!!!
Ya alina now If gay3 makes Heer out of that berau Prem will help her ..Heer refuses his help so he secreatly helps her by giving her another job which will be safe for her..Now Prem will take care of each and every need of her in some ways without revealing his identity..I am damn sure that now Prem wont do any mistake of siding Heer for gay3..He knows wat he wants ..he wants his own family..Heer , chahat and even Toto🤣
🤣.. Even i am eagerly waiting to see wht happens 😛

I know Anu di Chahat's chemistry with HC and AG is just so perfect !!!!!!!!
hmmm....predictions...well maybe today Prem and gang will try to search for Rano's husband but before that I guess there wud be a scene of G3 and Heer or maybe like you said G3 will ask her friend to fired her !!!!😕😕
Ok i agree with ur predcition i think Gay3 will think Heer as Bride and talk to her sweetly hugging her and crying crocaodile tears🤢..Later she makes Jasmeet to fire Heer ..Wel i think now Prem will be in mission to break that so called marriage ..lage raho Prem 😃

Take care Guys ..😃

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektay11

hello anusha😛
Hello Priya Finally u are Here..*Hugs*

yeah....im so shocked that prem is gonna marry her😲 but sumthing will def happen😉
the prem chahat scene was so cute😳
i wanted her to tell prem the name of her toys and she did😆
the meher chahat scene was lovely nd the way meher supported prem😃
i was praying to god that g3 shudnt see heer but she did😡........ab pata nahi kya hoga
and why the hell prem had a hair cut😡
Aww yaar overall a cute episode without any dragging even they did not drag Gay3 seeing Heer..I was shouting when i saw Rano agreed to marry Prem " yeh ho kya raha hain"..I am sure three hotties and even lallu will deffo do something to stop this marriage.Chahat scene is absolutely cute and the way she said about toto is awesome..😳..Meher always supports her jeju like a best saali best behen toh nahi banpaye hain na 😡..Preet tho best devar bangaya hain😃..Ohh HC had a hair cute whyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????😆

yes i loved heer's dialogues today
i hope the truth comes out soon😵
Both Heer and Prem are perfect in their place..Prem wants forgiveness but Heer is so stubborn and worrying about thefact that what if Prem again does the same mistake ? Poor Heer she lost all her trust ..Hope everything about Ash comes out soon😳

seriously i agree wid u anusha...chahat is so adorable😳😳.........nd her toto nd toto family😆............i loved the way she said "mamma chahat jitni achi to nahi ho sakti naa"😆...........prem's expression was too good at dat time.........hope heer jaldi se maan jaaye to we'll get all cute scenes like this😛
*beats my forehead " achi i was thinking she said smart😆..Cute papa-beti scene..loved that and her way of dialogue delivery is just too good..😃..Time toh laegha Priya for Heer to accept Prem..lets see😛

i want this g3 to die😡😡😡......thats it
Atleast she may go to coma or any accident is also enough for me 🤢🤢🤢

Take care Guys ..😃

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congratulations guys fr nw fc!!👏👏👏

pg1 is very nice!!

I joind this fc way back wen harshad ws doin lrl !!😳

actually this is d very first fc which i joind on i-f!!😃

i do hav loads n loads of memories...wid d membrs out here😳...i remembr visitin fc  wen i ws dwn wid chickn pox!!.😆.really miss d old HCFC membrs.😭..vaishu di too keeps busy...😕

but d nw lot here is doin a gr8 job!!👏

keep rockin!!👏⭐️

-Rani😊
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha10

Hello Guys Very Good afternoon..How r u all ?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Guys i watched LRL episode completely today..Harshad is looking justtttttttttt awesome and looking like a cute boy in LRL..😍

hey anusha....even i watched lrl today........wow HC looks too cuteeeee in it😍

Now i have to watch it reguraly without any miss..I loved him so much in Today's epi of LRL..The way he looked to that guy dudo isn't it ? when dudo teasing Pooja in the canteen..So Ali loves Pooja..??? This is a confusing question for me is that Punjabi kudi Pooja ? Ali loves Pooja ? ..Just clarify this small doubt for me guys ..At the end he was calling another guy other Arjun ..bhai is soo cute and the way he caught Dudo collar and pulled him to Door is just MASHA ALLAH 🤪
seriously anusha......i loved him soo much
im going to watch it regularly for HC

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

guys....
here is my very first VM........
its one of my fav songs.......sanson ko sanson mein fron the movie HUMTUM.......
plzzz have a look at it.......

direct link

hope you all like it...
the credit for helping me out with this VM goes to shab aka lilsasha...she taught me how to make a VM....otherwise i didn't even know how to edit a clip!
vandy

Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail

hello friends

ok vandy ur vm is superb👏especially being the first one...its amazing👏👏👏
To start with todays epi
OMG!!!!!!!that evil g3😡😡😡......................heer never ever ran like dis for meher or prem or lallu😲...................yeh heer bhi na🥱..........................and that evil g3 is deaf,dumb nd blind..............................she gave us such a bhangaar surprise😡😡😡...........................and coming to her dialogue........aaj meri beti ko shanti milegi😡😡........mind u evil woman use kabhi shanti nahi milegi🤢

now coming to the best part of d epi..........which was only worth watching
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!....................PREM IN ORANGE😍.........he was luking soooo hot😛

theres no colour left now😆in which HC doesnt look adorable☺️
even heer was luking lovely in red but i was all fida over prem☺️.............................the words he said nd the look he gave in d end was superb................go prem go😳

Edited by ektay11 - 14 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys!

Sorry I couldn't come earlier in the afternoon...anyway it seems no one would have been there at that time.

I didn't give details about HC's reaction to the FC simply because I don't have any.  For now, all I know is that he has glanced at it, and has not yet had time to actually read thru all of it. 

Now, Coming to Ali 😃😆

I see that some of you are watching LRL for the 1st time 😛

Let me just clear up some confusion...Ali tried his level best not to fall in love with Pooja...he joined KMA with a goal and he doesn't want anyone or anything getting in the way of that.  The problem was that Pooja simply wouldn't leave him alone and in the end, yes, they do end up falling in love...just wait and watch...they've got some cute and funny scenes together.  Ali is from a small town extremely conservative, and Pooja of the chipkoo types...it made for some entertaining moments. 😆

Which episodes are airing abhi?  I am not able to catch on....I wish they were airing here in the states as well   From you guys' discussions, it sounds like its the epi where Ali gets mad at Huda for taking his things without asking...where he gives the long lecture about how "yeh humare usoolon ke khilaaf hai" etc. etc?   Those were some fun episodes in the beginning...I think Ali should earn his Usool Bhai tag soooooon....do watch for it.

One last thing - for those of you who are watching LRL - I will simply tell you what Daisy told me - it was the best advice I could have gotten:  do not watch LRL for HC/Ali  ...if you are going to watch it, watch for the entire show as a package....its the only way you will be able to truly enjoy it for what it is.  If you watch for HC alone, you will be sorely disappointed. 

Otherwise, enjoy, and keep me updated...I would love to jump in on conversation too 😳

Coming to KDM:

G3 has not changed and I really hope that she is avenged soon...Ashlesha too, for that matter...I hope they don't just forget that Ash was the reason behind the split 6 years ago...if they, after all is said and done, forget to avenge those that are responsible for everything Premeer have had to endure for the last 6 years, I will be sorely upset.  Just thinking about how BT could potentially turn a blind eye to it and conveniently 'forget' about it after Premeer reuinite is making me irritated.

For now, I am enjoying watching Prem persue Heer...though, I am not liking the fact that he is using the other girl to do so...hopefully he will soon make the other girl realize that she still loves her husband or vice versa, and then the other girl will go back to her hubby and all of that will make Heer realize that she is making a mistake for not forgiving Prem....

THOUGH, I will say, I dont' blame Heer for not forgiving Prem - we think his actions are forgivable simply because we know that he is not at fault...but, think about it - no woman would or could easily forgive something like that.  But still, that doesn't give Heer the right to be rude to Prem as she has been lately, and that definitely doesn't give her the right to keep Chahat out of Prem's life...

Coming to my darling Chahat...I have nothing more to say than the fact that I am simply in love with this little girl.  Her scenes not only with HC, but with AG too are just too too cute...she really has brought a new, fresh flavor to the show.  One thing I don't understand tho, is yesterday, when Meher said "Humein pata hai beta, ki aap apne mummy papa ki chahat hai", why did the kid not question the "papa" part?  I would imagine any kid that has grown up in a single family home would question the where-abouts of a "papa" if this was the first time he was even being brought up...I just found it odd that Meher's words didn't make Chahat sit up and go "papa? who is she talkin' about and where is that guy, anyway?" ...I dunno...just something I think the writers overlooked...but maybe I'm digging too deep now....

Anyway, looking forward to what will happ. tomorrow...wonder if Prem has any tricks up his sleeve...lets wait and watch =)

Love,
P