July 13th-17th updates and discussions

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for updating this kodumai....
Janu thumbnail

Thanks for the updates, Meli

Saro romba pavam... double pavam...
1. Stuck with GJ and

2. Stuck in Arasi serial..... he he he
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Meli..

Poor Saro.. 😭

Rani and her anni.. 😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the updates. I just hate that Thilaga's character. Just waiting for the day when Sara wud take revenge on Thilaga for killing his bro KK.😍

I find Uday such a sissified character - If I were him I would have told Rani to go and hang herself instead of blackmailing.  Why do they have to show him such a weak character when he is Arase's male born?? If the mother can be tough why is the son so weak? I think Radhikaa only wants her character to be that of a tough nut....others are just plain useless esp. the male characters..!!😡 First thing Uday must do is to remove that Anni from his household...but then again he is wearing the skirt and his wife is using the pants....so nothing much can be done..!!👎🏼
malligai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the nice update.
Suda Chandran looks better in this serial.
KILANI thumbnail
Guys,  sorry for missing from IF for sometimes.  Actually, I have lost interest in this serial.  Where do the law goes - to the drain at last ???
What about the proofs that Arase produced for  Yamini's case?  Don't they have any higher authority to investigate this case?  I am really fed-up with all this mind wrenching stuff in Arase.  Each time when I am watching Arase serial,  my husband has to hold both my hands so that I don't break anything.  And that Uday - I think he needs to listen MJ 'Beat-It' song.   
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the update... looks like most of the criminals are out 😡.. Thilaga, Vishi and now Yamini...and not forgetting GJ.. 😡😡😡
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

India police must send a memorandum to Sun TV chief. The portrait of the police force which have all the serial with negative outcome should be address.

Anybody can kill and they go gratis. Where is all the justice.

Zee 
Sue Nair thumbnail
At the rate Radhikaa is going abt her serial she is going to make us all criminals too. Kilani is at the verge of breaking things while I am finding it hard to breathe and my brains often seems to clog ... got to get up now and then to get some fresh air outside ...😡

My hubby has stopped watching Arase ....he says "I rather do some reading then to sit  thru watching this rubbish with a sadist like GJ driving you mad"..!!👎🏼