Gunshot was a nice way to stop the non-stop nonsense US gumbal.. 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am trying to read yesterday's update but when i click on the Page 1 I am getting some error. Can anyone help me plz.
Just read thro the updates for last week.. So, everyone turned against Arasi??
ha ha ha.. If selvi wasn't radhika, then she too would have turned against her.. I am happy that everyone turned against her.. Pinna ippadi oru serial irundha ellarum against a dhan irupanga... But I wish, this happens from the viewers also.. PPl against arasi nu oru group create pannalam..
However pity on saro..
I would like to suggest an ending to the serial.. Instead making all the viewers fool everyday, make them a big fool for once and then never...
My suggestion is, Arasi fails in all her attempts.. She then decides to pali vangify those ppl and shoot them (atleast 6 of them) The remaining die in an accident.. Serial over..
Eppudi?
Originally posted by: 3CJ3S2GWO2EK43JK
Meli I am also unable to edit if I see spelling or grammar mistakes..!! Romba kastam paa..!!