Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Thank you Kanya!!!

Can you tell me which date their date was on? Im gonna watch that and catch up. I miss HDHAA =(

It was on the 17th August and 18th😊- and its quite funny

also may want to watch this clip too (really cute Adi-Rajshri and Tappu-Avantika momentπŸ˜†)
O re Piya/Oh Jaaniya Video/Audio

guys.....................is it just me.......................or the hosting cup links of promos and everything.................NOT WORKING.........................if i want to Dload the vid..................it shows error.....................if i want to buffer it in flash player....................IT SAYS VID NOT FOUND.......................is it occurring only in my pc .....................i cudnt dload any thing from hosting cup the past 2 days........................plzzzzzzzzzzz help me guys........
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Hey arti have contact with the uploader lets see what he will do!!
aish_punk thumbnail
well i want vid's of cute scenes b/w Adi-Rajshri and Varun-Avi..i want only those scenes..other scenes shudnt be included..

sum1 plzz help
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nowee10

Hi!

Can someone please give me the download and listening link to the sad version of O Re Piya? It was played in this promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE6WR80ECYw

Thanks in advance!

Take care,
Noreen

see here...for ur requested song
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1216421
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mihali7

does anyone know the 'name' of mallika

2 me she resembles to Sayantani Ghosh<3 ssooo much
like they r siblings or cousins

Mallika's real name is  Sonali .K

~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can sumone give me a brif recap of what happened in this show from 9th nov ... i haven't watched it since then and i dont want to read all the big update... can sumone plz give me the main recap from 9 nov till today

plz and thanks 😊--
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*LoVeLy*~

can sumone give me a brif recap of what happened in this show from 9th nov ... i haven't watched it since then and i dont want to read all the big update... can sumone plz give me the main recap from 9 nov till today

plz and thanks 😊--

Kokila bua made a plan alongwith all elders of family to realise Mufatlal his mistake about insulting Varun in front of everyone. Muft realized his mistake & ordered everyone to treat Varun respectfully. Avi is touced by Varun day by day. She even offers Varun for Movie. Rashy & Adi got Rashy's jewelery using superstitious plan. Adi & Rashy become friends..Viraj entered the show as competitor to Kothhri's shop. He became nice with the whole family by saving Varun from corrupted police & Avi from goons/lofers. He starts feeling attracted toward Avi. Avi as usal ignoring him now days unaware of his attraction. Adi met Mallika again as his client but refused to deal with her. He even rejected directly to her. Mallika requests Rashy to manofy Adi for the deal as it's for his career not personal. Ab follow the story further from today...😊

~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mona081187

Kokila bua made a plan alongwith all elders of family to realise Mufatlal his mistake about insulting Varun in front of everyone. Muft realized his mistake & ordered everyone to treat Varun respectfully. Avi is touced by Varun day by day. She even offers Varun for Movie. Rashy & Adi got Rashy's jewelery using superstitious plan. Adi & Rashy become friends..Viraj entered the show as competitor to Kothhri's shop. He became nice with the whole family by saving Varun from corrupted police & Avi from goons/lofers. He starts feeling attracted toward Avi. Avi as usal ignoring him now days unaware of his attraction. Adi met Mallika again as his client but refused to deal with her. He even rejected directly to her. Mallika requests Rashy to manofy Adi for the deal as it's for his career not personal. Ab follow the story further from today...😊

Thanx alot!! πŸ‘
Aurum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can any one give me the links, or where to find hdhaa videos, i cant find any videos on youtube to the recent november and december epis for some reason.