Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.n.happy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Peepz,
Kia koi Bta Skta Hai K Mjhe HDHAA k Songs Kahn Mil Skte Hain?
                                    IN ADVANCE THNKS
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet.n.happy

Hi Peepz,

Kia koi Bta Skta Hai K Mjhe HDHAA k Songs Kahn Mil Skte Hain?
                                    IN ADVANCE THNKS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1216421
sweet.n.happy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!

Can someone please give me the download and listening link to the sad version of O Re Piya? It was played in this promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE6WR80ECYw

Thanks in advance!

Take care,
Noreen
SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey can any one tell me where I can watch High Quality episodes of HDHAA? plz pm me if possible...Thanx in Advance..

Riya
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
does anyone know the 'name' of mallika
 2 me she resembles to Sayantani Ghosh<3 ssooo much
like they r siblings or cousins
Knowalot2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_16_usa

Hey can any one tell me where I can watch High Quality episodes of HDHAA? plz pm me if possible...Thanx in Advance..

Riya

Go/search on Youtube😊,
OR just download from the HDHAA Video archive here on IF😊:
HDHAA Written & Video Update Archive

mimi0295 thumbnail
Could someone please summarize the past 3 weeks for HDHAA for me so that I can start watching it again? lol
Knowalot2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Could someone please summarize the past 3 weeks for HDHAA for me so that I can start watching it again? lol

Of course Mimi, basically Avantika and Varun are about to get married now😃. Both families know abt this and are happy. HOwever Avantika thinks Varun is a cool guy and she doesn't know that he's a nerd (u MUST youtube the Avantika-Varun date...it explains it all..and its sooo cute- bst part of show so far...Varun looks so handsome and no glasses!!😃)
Avantika thinks Varun is pretending to be a good, book-workish, shy nerdy guy- when he's not. So Varun is wanting to tell her the truth...but he just doesn't get the time to tell her.

but the Rajshri-Aditya story hasn't moved on much😆- Aditya is still in love with Mallika and Rajshri hasn't told Aditya that she loves him. Rajshri is pretty heartbroken nowadays😕
HOWEVER only Aditya's mom knows that Rajshri loves Aditya😊...however Adi's  father wants Mallika to marry Aditya..for financial reasons..and he too doesn't know about Rajshri's feelings atm
😊

This is what Sano wrote to someone els who asked the same question yesterday:

Okies i will give u a breif story... its a story about 2 brothers who will fall in love with opposite attracts...
one is tappu who is weird with glasses and have a champu look and other is adee is who smart handsome and dashing.. When ever tappu gets proposal for marriage, the girl rejects him and that makes him sad... there is a girl named rajsshree who is in love with adee.. but she is pure indian and have that desi touch in everything but adee wants some one who is girl to next door.. and he makes a girlfriend named malika.... who is his type but he doesnt know she is behind his money ... Rajshree just wants adee to be happy andtells herself if adee is happy with mailka i am happy for him... tappu fells in love with avantika who is modern and girl to next door... he doesnt even know how to conatct her ..he mets her in the shopping center which his father owes and tells addee that she is the right girl for him.. after so much dhaasu things avantika alsi finally fell in love with tappu and now they are in the verge of getting married... and there parents are quite happy....Rajshree and addee story is something stucked....

mimi0295 thumbnail
Thank you Kanya!!!
Can you tell me which date their date was on? Im gonna watch that and catch up. I miss HDHAA =(