Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rajeev's article on IF Bollywood- hot n happening .😊
http://india-forums.com/bollywood/article.asp?id=10039

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun_423

Guys watch Saas Bahu Saazish tomorrow that is the 16th of July as the host was saying that Rajeev is going to be there for a live chat on the show..😊

16th july ko sbs pe?😕any ways thnx 4 sharing😊
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks fr sahrin articls..[dere r so many of them!]

ya raj wil b dre fr live chat 2morrow on sbs!

surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey...plzz add me here!!!
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ordinary people far more interesting than celebs: Rajeev Khandelwal

New Delhi, Jul 15 : He is among the few actors, besides Shahrukh Khan, to have made a successful transition from television to films with the performance in his debut venture 'Aamir' earning him public support as well as critical acclaim.

The ''favourite pin up hero'' of Indian television, Rajeev Khandelwal, who set many a female heart aflutter with his appearances in 'Kahin To hoga' and 'Left Right Left', is back on television as the host of an innovative reality show that will have contestants reveal embarrassing and, in many cases, uncomfortable truths in their bid to win a prize money of Rs one crore.

To be aired on Star Plus, beginning today, from Monday to friday at 2230 hrs, 'Sach Kaa Saamna' will witness contestants reveal their life's truthful moments in front of their loved ones, through answers to 21 questions posed to them by Khandelwal.

For the actor, it was the unique and innovative concept of the show, inspired by the Internationally-renowned show 'Moment of Truth', which led him to agree to host it.

''When I saw 'Moment of Truth', I could relate to it. Also, I feel a show like this is bound to have a positive impact on society. I feel that for many of these contestants, admitting to the truth would be sort of a cleansing factor. Further, the contestants will garner a lot of respect after speaking the truth,''he says.

Asked whether, like many other shows on the television scene, 'Sach Kaa Saamna' too will have any celebrities appearing on the hot seat, Khandelwal said,''Sach Ka Saamna' is primarily about the common man and testing the strength of his character.

As for celebrities appearing on the show, I feel ordinary men and women are far more intrresting than celebrities.'' He, however, said that of given a chance, he would love to have politicians on the hot seat.

Talking about his experience as the host of the show, the actor said,''being a host of the show is both challenging and demanding. This is because the show is not just about hosting but also making the contestant comfortable. For me, personally, it has been an emotional roller coaster ride.

When asked whether he himself had been completely honest in his day-to-day life, Khandelwal said,''I have to admit that I do sometimes lie in my personal life. However, as far as my professional life is concerned, I have been completely honest. I can say I have been completely honest with my professional colleagues.'' After the success of his debut film 'Aamir', Rajeev is doing two films 'Return Gift' and 'Peter gaya Kaam Se'.

Edited by pgsks - 14 years ago
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭guyzzzzz guess what maine 11:00 pe star plsu tune kia aur wah pe star vivah ka repeat araha tha😭that means no sks in pk kya yaar raj k shows aise he kyun hote hain phel we didn't got sab and now sks star india pe ata hai aur pk mein nahi😭
😭
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: No1Aamnafan

😭😭guyzzzzz guess what maine 11:00 pe star plsu tune kia aur wah pe star vivah ka repeat araha tha😭that means no sks in pk kya yaar raj k shows aise he kyun hote hain phel we didn't got sab and now sks star india pe ata hai aur pk mein nahi😭
😭

Yes agree😭 dont know when they will start it on star plus pakistan?